Address: End of Orara Rd
Allambie Heights NSW 2100
This playground is located on Orara Road inside Orara Reserve. You can find basic toy equipment: One set of swings and a see-saw. It is unfenced and limited natural shad.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This grassy playground is located on Wandella Road inside Wandella Reserve. It is inside a residential area and it is unfenced and partially shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see-saw and a slide. There is seating availability as well. This park has a bushland backdropto enjoy.
near 1 Wandella Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This small playground is located on Gilai Place inside a residential area. You can find a slide and two swings as toy equipment. This place is suitable for pre schoolers and primary school kids.
4 Gilai Pl, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This beautiful playground is inside Maroa Reserve. It has got plenty of open field space and it is suitable for picnics.Toy equipment includes: 4 swings a solid top flying fox and a toddlers play area. There is also a water tap at the front of the park
60-62 Maroa Crescent, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground near the end of Anakali Place and links to the end of Robert Ave, so easy access from both roads. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one set of swings and a merry go round. There is some seating availability as well.
End of Ankali Pl, North Manly NSW 2100, Australia
- A nice playground in Passmore Reserve (off Campbell Parade) just beside Warringah Golf Course. Is is a very nice setting beside a small creek off Manly Lagoon, there is a cool bridge to climb over and explore as well. Playground has good shade and picnic facilities and great toys, really something for everyone. There is plenty of open space to sun around and tracks for riding bikes. Please add some photos here on your next visit - thanks
near 2 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on King Street inside King Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment includes: one fort with tunnel and another fort with slide. Forts are placed in two different areas. A platform seat is available at thsi park as well. There is open field space at the Reserve.
45-47 King St, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This modern playground is set at Green St.Park on Old Pittwater Road.It is full fenced,some play area is covered with sails, other based on sand.Has shady trees around and open area for run and games,benches,picnic tables.So can find car parking.The play equipment including swings, one for toddlers,step frame, climbing wall, fort with slide and ladder,rockers, spinner, balance beam,paralel bars and other climbing frames.
near 27 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Cootamundra Drive. It is unfenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings.
18 Cootamundra Dr, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia