Playground:Orr Park Playground, Mount Colah
Address: near 4 Northumberland Avenue
Mount Colah NSW 2079
This small playground is set in Orr park, located on Northumberland Avenue in Mount Colah. It is unfenced, naturally shaded and there are swings set.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There's a bit of space for running and having fun on this playground. Toys include swings, slide, see-saw and a playhouse. A picnic table overlooks the whole playground. A nice but simple suburban playground.
near 37 Landra Avenue, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This good playground is set next to Parklands Oval, located on Parklands Rd cnr Binalong Rd, in Mount Colah. It's fenced, mostly shady by trees and has rubber soft fall underfoot. There is a baby swing for toddlers, a senior swing and a fort with steps, slide, bridge, sliding pole, pommel step bridge, ladder, climbing pole with pommel steps, also abacus and shop front for toddlers. There are nice trees and grass around, great for picnic on a blanket and for the littlies to run around. Also, there is a small track around the play area which is great for the littlies to practice riding bikes and rollers. For older kids can be exciting the oval for community sports games. There is a bus stop nearby on Binalong Rd. Near the playground and the oval starts a big bushland, it can be enjoyable for those who love nature and walking. Nice shady place, good for outdoor activities.
near 60 Parklands Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This playground is located on Stonehaven Road, in Mount Colah. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a swing set.
near Stonehaven Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This challenging wooden playground is located on the corner of the Pacific Hwy and Beryl St Mount Colah. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bars and a set of swings. This reserve offers some bushland creek ans sheltered picnic tables to enjoy.
near 1 Beryl Avenue, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This playground is located on Beryl Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipment such as a fort with two slide (one for junior and another one for seniors). A playhouse, a set of swings and a rope bridge. Facilities include a basketball court and sheltered pinic tables to enjoy.
near 92 Beryl Avenue, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- Next to the Foxglove Oval, Mt Colah, is set a well equipped playground, which is fully fenced, unsheltered and rubber soft fall grounded. It is located near Foxglove Rd. The play equipment features three suspended saddles, pommel swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, stepping stones and a play unit which includes fort, monkey bar, chain burmese bridge, pommel step bridge, slide, climbing mat, sliding and climbing poles, shop front and other elements. There is a shaded picnic table at the middle of the playground and a bench at the side. Right next to the play area is the Foxglove Oval (home of Hornsby Touch sports club) which is great for older kids and adults to playing sports and ball games. Car parking is very close.
near 24 Foxglove Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- It's a small unfenced and unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set at Asquith Park, near Rotherwood Ave. You will find a set of swings, some climbing frames, slide and few other elements. There is plenty of grass around to play, also, there is an oval right next to it. You will find some seating and tables under natural shade, pack some snack and a good book and chill while the kids play. Car parking is nearby off Rotherwood Ave.
near corner of Rotherwood & Wall Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close Hornsby Heights NSW . It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. This park is suitable for babies and pre-schoolers and primary school aged kids. it can get pretty hot in summer.
Corner of Somerville Rd and Leonora Close, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia