Address: near 25 Banks St
Padstow NSW 2211
A simply well treed playground on the south western corner of Padstow Park. closest access is from Banks St
Padstow NSW. There is a slide and some climbing equipment on softfall. It is also fenced. Sorry for the lack of photos, maybe the next mum can add some.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Clarke Reserve is located near 33 Astley Avenue, Padstow, New South Wales. The playground is in a residential area and has a fort, swings, slide, see-saw and a sliding pole all on soft fall. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a sheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches and there are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
near 33 Astley Ave, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- This playground is in Playford Park. Kids can play on slide, monkey bar and some other climbing toys. There are also swings, see-saw and spring rider. Beside kids playground is an area for adults with gym equipment so parents can work out while your kids play.
Cnr of Gibson Ave & Cahors Rd, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- There is a small cute playground at Riverwood Park on Coleridge St.It is fenced, sheltered with very big open area.Shady trees around.Suitable for toddlers and for all ages. Has seats, car parking,water for drink, toiltes.Toys: climbing spider net, climbing frames with little fort,stand on spinner, spring rider,pannel table.
near 100 Coleridge St, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- The playground is set at Salt Pan Reserve on Kentucky rd. It is small area but shaded and partially fenced. Shady trees around, bike and walk path,car parking, benches.Open area is good for some games and run around for child. The equipment are: little fort with slides, ladders,steps and some climbing frames.
near 48 Kentucky Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- A short walk from Riverwood Station and Woolworths, this simple playground is found on the corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave Riverwood NSW. You will find a swing, slide and see-saw. There are a bunch of trees and a foot path running through the park to ride a bike on.
Corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- The fully shaded playground is on the Wiggs Road at the McLaughlin Oval in Sidney, which is fenced and has a bike path and a parking for cars. Some trees give a shade and have a little open field. Across the road is the Craig Street Reserve with hearths and shaded picnic tables and seats beside a little creek, a good place for a BBQ picnic with children. This soft fall coveraged playground is suitable for toddlers. The equipment are: two swings, a large spiral slide .... tables and seats. A good place for children to play until the lunch fry.
end of 11 Lupin Avenue, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- Little Salt Pan Reserve playground is located on 46 Virginius Street, Padstow, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary schoolers. The playground has a spring rider, fort, slides, climbing net, swings, sliding pole and see saw all placed on soft fall. It also has a bicycle track suitable for pre schoolers. There are benches placed around the play area for parents to sit and keep an eye on their children as they play.
46 Virginius St, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- Riverwood Wetlands Playground is located on Belmore Road North, Riverwood. Unfenced, unsheltered, colorful rubber soft fall grounded. The equipment includes slides, small climbing wall, climbing net, spiral balance beam, big net swing. There is a skate park for the older kids, and cool bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats, picnic tables and BBQs, while the kids are burning energy you can cook them some fine outdoor lunch. Also, you can bring blanket to lounging in the grass. Pretty nice and lovely walk paths for more experiences and nice, relaxing view. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Pretty nice place to send your time with quality after a busy week. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 151 Belmore Road North, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia