Playground:Paine Reserve Playground
Address: near 97 Rainbow Street
Kingsford NSW 2032
This playground is located on Rainbow Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a climbing net at the back.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A large green area is hidden amongst the suburbian houses. There's a big oval shaped ground where kids can run around and play. Beside it are two areas with toys. One has swings and the other one has forts with slide and monkey bar. Around the green is a path where kids can drive their bikes. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Haig Reserve, Daceyville NSW 2032, Australia
- This superb playground is set on the of Percival St and Storey Street, Sydney. Fenced, shaded, soft fall rubber grounded. Suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes senior and baby swings, spring riders, stand on spinner, large see saw, slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel, rope climbing spider net, rope ladder, climbing ropes, monkey bar. There are seats. Outside the fence there are some grassy spaces good for some ball games and a cute bike track next to the play area. Shady and lovely playground.
near 41 Storey Street, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is set at Bangor Park, located on Hendy Avenue in Coogee. It is fully fenced, partially shaded by a sails, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slide, bridge, poles, climbing net tower, baby swings and senior swings, spring rider. There are a few tables and benches for parents to rest and chill. Nice relaxing park.
near 1 Hendy Avenue, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This playground is set at Alison Park on Abbey St, Randwick. It is fenced, shaded by sail, soft fall rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, small tunnel, springer, slide, climbing frames, swings, see saw. There are plenty of benches to sit and talk with friends while the kids play. There is a big grassy area at this park, great for some ball games and longing on a picnic blanket. Toilets and car parking are available, also bus stop on Alison Rd. Nice place for some activities with the little ones.
near 6 Abbey Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- John Calopedos Memorial Playground is located at the intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave next to an oval. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are more play areas separated for younger and older kids. Some are shady by pretty trees. You can find baby and senior swings, fort with climbing frames, another smaller fort and more entertaining elements. There is a bike track meandering between the play areas. You can relax on benches. Great place for outdoor activities and relax.
intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave, Sydney NSW 2032, Australia
- This is a park where a couple of swings are set in the middle of the suburbian housing. There's enough space for kids to run around, play ball games. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
behind 58 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- The playground on the corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, NSW is a cool place to take the kids to have some fun. They will enjoy using the swings, the fort and the merry-go-round. This playground is quite a small one but fun all the same. The toddlers and the pre-school kids to the primary school kids will love it.
Corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
LOT 7067 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia