Playground:Park Central, Campbelltown, NSW
Address: near 42 Parkside Crescent
Campbelltown NSW 2560
There is a pretty cool playground at Park Central on Parkside Crescent, Campbelltown. Has soft fall underfoot. You can find the usual elements but in a very nice design. There are swings, forts, sliding poles, noughts and crosses, slide, climbing frames and rockers. At the middle of the playground there is a mini hill and on the top there is a fort and a slide on the side of the hill. Beside the play area there are covered picnic tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor food. Car parking and toilets are available. There are cool bike tracks and walk paths, even boardwalks and lakes in this fine park. Plenty of attractions and activities make this park excellent for family picnics.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Hurley Street inside Koshigaya Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This wonderful and challenging park is divided into two areas of toys. On ona area you can find a big fort with a slide and a see-saw. At antoher area you can find two sets of swings, a slide and a monkey bar and a climbing net. Next to this playground you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and off street parking. Great palce for large groups and families.
near 1-5 Hurley Street, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Evergreen Avenue, Bradbury. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a mounted spring rider. At the side you can find a bench and an unsheltered picnic area.
23 Evergreen Avenue, Bradbury NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Topper Place inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a bridge. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around this park you can find a bike track. - pretty open area that get hot in summer.
near 2 Topper Place, Englorie Park NSW 2560, Australia
- This is just a small basic playground with swings and spring rider, located amongst suburbian houses. There's a bench beside it and a lot of area for running around and ball games.
end of Lavinia Place, Ambarvale NSW 2560, Australia
- This playground is located on Clennam Avenue, Ambarvale. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a play system and a spring rider.
47 Clennam Avenue, Ambarvale NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Kippara Place. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a small climbing net attached to it. There is also an unsheltered picnic table.
5 Kippara Place, Bradbury Nueva Gales del Sur 2560, Australia
- This playground is located on Queen and Railway Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As tpy equip,ment you can find a complex play system with a double slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. This park offers a large space area with a bike track and some seats around.
Cordeaux Street (Mawson Park), Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- Thsi playground is situated on St. Peer Place. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find stepping stones. At the side youc an find some benches.
5 St Peter Pl, Blair Athol NSW 2560, Australia