Playground:Parkes Avenue Reserve
Address: 63 Princess St
Werrington NSW 2747
This playground is located on Princess and Albert Street inside Parkes Avenue Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toys: a fort with two slides, one slide, a set of swings, a see-saw, a spring animal and a log. roll. At the side of the park you can find four tennis courts.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nice fairly new simple playground. Swings, slide climbing frame area and a spring rider. No shade on the equipment but some from the near by trees. Sorry no photos, hopefully some helpful person will add some soon :)
LOT 120 Armstein Crescent, Werrington NSW 2747, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Araluen Avenue inside Jack Jewry Reserve. Inside this park you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic area.
5 Merinda St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Sunflower Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipmnet includes: one fort with climbing net and a set of swings. There is some seating available around the park.
near 76A Sunflower Dr, Claremont Meadows NSW 2747, Australia
- Werrington Lake is a smaller playground, surrounded by bicycle trail and lake with ducks. There are lots of green areas and natural shade. Children can play on two swings, flying fox and two forts with rope bridge, stairs and slide. There are picnic tables near by. Parking spaces are available at the end of William Street or beside Burton Street.
near 51 William Street, Werrington NSW 2747, Australia
- This playground is set at Kokoda Park, located on Charles Hackett Drive in St Marys. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for a younger kids. The play equipment includes two forts, slide, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing and sliding poles, paralel bars, plenty of various climbing frames. Seating available under natural shade. Car parking and bike path. Bring some snacks and a great book and chill under shade of trees while the kids climb and jump.
3 Charles Hackett Dr, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Playground is partially shaded by trees. Children can play on climbing net, fort with climbing wall, two slides and rope bridge. There are also single pole see-saw and a large climbing toy. Around it are tracks for bicycles. Beside the playground are a bench and a drinking fountain, parking is available near by.
next to 43, 45 Myrtle Rd , Claremont Meadows NSW 2747, Australia
- This playground is located on Tobruk Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings. Good area with lots of open field to enjoy.
28 Warrego St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Princess Mary Street and inside Victoria Park. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings one of them whit harness, a sliding pole and a play system with a monkey bar and a stand on spinner. All equipment is set on a soft fall area. There are big grassy areas for some ball games and chilling. There is a mini bike track around the play area. At the side of this park you can find two shaded eating areas a bike track through the park and some parking. There is a swimming pool nearby.
28 Princess Mary St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia