Playground:Parkhill Crescent Park
Address: 8 Parkhill Crescent
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
This park is located on Parkhill Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and two spring riders.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Pogson Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 5 Pogson Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Macquarie Drive in Cherrybrook. The playground is partially fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a swing set and benches under shady trees.
near Macquarie Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Elederberry park is found at the end of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW. A nice clean local playground with swings (inc on baby swing), a small slide, spring rider and a small fort with a sliding pole. Nice quiet area and some shade from the trees beside the equipment.
End of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- The Gumnut Playground offers a large area for playing. The lawn can be used to play badminton, ball etc. The Playground area is equipped with a fort, slide, spring riders and swings.
1 Holly Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This park is located on New Farm Road inside New Farm Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system with two bridges and a slide. At the side youc an find a srping rider and a set of swings. You can also find two benches.
near 52A New Farm Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- Nice, beautiful shadded playground opposite the Cherrybrook shopping centre. There are nice walks around the lakes, just outside the fenced area. A pleasant local playground with fort, including slide, climbing wall and other climbing toys and bridge. There's also see-saw and some swings. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground so bring lunch with you and have a lovely afternoon in the park.
56-62 Shepherds Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Located on Kanangra Cres. Swings, slides, spring riders and climbing tower are almost natural shaded. Small cycling track nearby.
29 Kanangra Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Briddon Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
2A Briddon Close, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia