Playground:Parkside Ct Playground, Currans Hill NSW
Address: near 1 Parkside Court
Currans Hill NSW 2567
Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Has baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, slide, sliding pole and climbing net. Basketball half court beside. Some grassy space. Bike/walk paths and benches. Some trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Spring Hill Cir, set at the middle of a nice and lovely reserve. Unfenced, shady by trees. There is slide, climbers and other usual elements. There is a duck pond beside -so keep close eye on kids- and bridges through it, nice plants. Picnic shelter nearby and bbq. Open grass for ball games, frisbee, etc. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks :)
near 27 Reserve Circuit, Currans Hill NSW 2567, Australia
- Best accessed from William Mannix Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a play unit with slides, climbers, sliding pole, noughts and crosses. Benches at the side. Some trees around.
near 30 William Mannix Avenue, Currans Hill NSW 2567, Australia
- Sedgwick Reserve is a large playground with so many toys children won't know what to do first. With many slides, swings, slimbing net and more it's the perfect place to spend your afternoon. There are two sheltered picnic tables near by. The playground is fenced and partly shaded. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 18-20 Currans Hill Drive, Currans Hill NSW 2567, Australia
- Birriwa Reserve is a quiet and big playground, located away from the street and housing. Younger children can play on swings, spring rider, fort with slide and monkey bars, spring riders and see-saw. At the same time older ones (or parents) can enjoy a game of tennis or basketball. There's plenty of space for running around, playing any kind of ball games or driving bikes on the path. A couple of picnic tables are near by so you can make this a whole family excursion. Shame there's no shade.
near 14 Fitzpatrick Road, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Lovely fenced park. Located on Cnr Solander Pl and Brown Pl. Shady by trees. There are seating around and walk paths. The playground is best for younger kids. There is a train play unit with climbers, slide, noughts and crosses, tunnel. Springer beside.
Cnr Solander Pl and Brown Pl, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Small local playground, accessed off the end of Wright Place. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are two swings, a slide and springer. Set by the bike track. Some grass around and trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 12 Wright Place, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Partly fenced, good equipped playground on Dianella Pl near Mt Anna Dr. Unsheltered but surrounded with shady trees. There are forts, various climbers, slides, sliding poles, bridges, springers, swings, etc. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bike/walk path through the reserve. Benches around. Car parking.
near 25 Dianella Place, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Holdsworth Drive. Simple, unfenced, unshelterede. There is a set of swings and a slide with some climbers. Playing field beside. Benches around, walk/bike track and two covered picnic tables.
near 49-51 Holdsworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia