Playground:Parramatta Park, Domain Creek
Address: Railway Parade
Parramatta NSW 2150
This is one of the two playgrounds in Parramatta Park (the other one is on George St near O'Connell St.
Here kids have a large variety of toys and lots of space for running around. Toys include forts with several slides, climbing walls, different swings, monkey bars and more. A bunch of benches are scattered around the playground and two shaded picnic tables are near by.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located on George St. Parking spaces close by. Kids can play on toys like ferry playhouse, slide, spring riders, swings and system of climbing toys (nets). There's plenty of space for running around and flying kites. BBQ's and picnic tables are near the sandpit. A little farther away are sheltered picnic tables. All in all a nice play to spend your day with younger kids. For more info on the park and events, check: http://www.ppt.nsw.gov.au/ Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
George St near O'Connell St, Parramatta Park Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on Beamish Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts. One has a slide, a climbing spiral and stairs. The other fort consists of a slide and a climbing net. At the sides of this park you can find sheltered seating.
2 Beamish Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
195 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This nice looking playground is located on Park Street inside Arthur Phillip Park. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with a bridge and a set of swings. Aditionally to the park you can find plenty of open field. Around the park you can enjoy a walk path and parking as well. A bus stop is within 100 m from the park.
Corner of Park St and Redbank Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- Mj Bennett Reserve is a great park with things to do for everyone. Kids can play on swings (incl one baby), fort with rope bridge and two slides, see-saw and climbing net. There's also a half basketball court for older kids. Adults can try their strength on fitness equipment near by. Benches, toilets, parking spaces and drinking fountain are all there so enjoy.
8 Fenwick Pl, Westmead NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Grose St, North Parramatta. It is unfenced and unshaded (well there is a small bit of shade from the trees). As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders. Simple but works.
near 51-53 Grose Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is located on Charlemont Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide. You can find picnic tables and seats at the side of this reserve. Around the park you can find a bike track. A basketball court is also availble.
1 Charlemont Way, Constitution Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebb Street inside Ollie Webb Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a climbing net, a sliding pole and a merry go round. At another side you can find a set of swings another fort with a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find some parking. At this Reserve you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables for barbecues. There is also a bike track. This is a great place for large families and groups since it has basket and netball courts as well.
near 9 Glebe Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia