Playground:Parramatta Park, George St
Address: George St near O'Connell St
Parramatta Park Parramatta NSW 2150
Playground is located on George St. Parking spaces close by. Kids can play on toys like ferry playhouse, slide, spring riders, swings and system of climbing toys (nets). There's plenty of space for running around and flying kites. BBQ's and picnic tables are near the sandpit. A little farther away are sheltered picnic tables. All in all a nice play to spend your day with younger kids.
For more info on the park and events, check: http://www.ppt.nsw.gov.au/
Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
195 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This is one of the two playgrounds in Parramatta Park (the other one is on George St near O'Connell St. Here kids have a large variety of toys and lots of space for running around. Toys include forts with several slides, climbing walls, different swings, monkey bars and more. A bunch of benches are scattered around the playground and two shaded picnic tables are near by.
Railway Parade, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebb Street inside Ollie Webb Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a climbing net, a sliding pole and a merry go round. At another side you can find a set of swings another fort with a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find some parking. At this Reserve you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables for barbecues. There is also a bike track. This is a great place for large families and groups since it has basket and netball courts as well.
near 9 Glebe Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Lansdowne Street inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, rope bridge, two climbing walls and a climbing net and a set of swings. There's a picnic table and a BBQ just beside the playground and one table on the other side. You can find a bus stop at the front of this park.
5 Lansdowne Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on Grose St, North Parramatta. It is unfenced and unshaded (well there is a small bit of shade from the trees). As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders. Simple but works.
near 51-53 Grose Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- This park is located on Henry Street inside Bill Thomspson Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a fort with a slide and a set of swings (one for babies and another for younger kids). Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Next to the park you can find some seating.
near 13 Henry St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Buller and Fennell Streets, North Parramatta. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playsystem with a slide, a bridge and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find a sheltered picnic table. You can also find parking as well. This is a great area for large families and groups.
Corner of Buller and Fennell Streets, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- Behind the houses on Harris Street, Harris Park is a small playground in Rosella Park. There is a slide and some other basic toys on softfall. Sorry for the lack of photos.
near 46 Harris Street, Harris Park NSW 2150, Australia