Playground:Peace Park Playground
Address: near Pine Street
Chippendale NSW 2008
There is a small cute playground on Pine Street in Peace Park, Chippendale. It is fully fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a spiral slide and spiral pole and a baby plus senior swing. You can find two benches for relax inside the fence. Lovely place for some afternoon relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small fenced playground for the little ones on Balfour Street, Chippendale. Of toy equipment they can enjoy swinging (one baby plus one senior swing), rocking on spring rider and sliding on the small slide. There are some seats for the parents. Cute shady place for some afternoon relax.
Cnr Balfour Street & Bartley St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is set at Victoria Park, situated on City Road in The University of Sydney. It is partially fenced, unshaded and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 play areas. One has small climbing frame set with slide, stand on spinner, spring rider for younger kids. Another has really huge flying fox, bowl spinner, climbing sphere, senior swing. There is basketball court for older kids. You will find swimming pool, great place in sunny day. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Also, there is nice lake with bridge at the park, excellent place for relaxing walks.
near 5 City Road, The University of Sydney , Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, two set of swings and a see-saw.
296 Abercrombie St, Darlington NSW 2008, Australia
- This playground is at the Wentworth Park. There is a big open area with bicycle track and sports house and sports field beside. Playground is divided into toddlers part and part for older kids. The later has plenty of climbing toys (monkey bars, climbing nets). Toddlers part has playhouse with slide, swings, see-saw and spring rider. A couple of picnic tables are around so you can spend here a whole afternoon. Toilets are further to the north. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near William Henry Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
- There are two childrens playgrounds set in a beautiful open park with great views. Kids can play on basketball courts, swings (incl baby), long slides and climbing walls (to reach the slides) and see saw. There's a special sun shaded water play area and a fenced area with three playhouses - air baloon, boat, elephant. A a nice public pool (with kids area) is located beside playground (fee for entry - for more info check http://www.princealfred.org/). Cafe is at pool entrance. Nice park with lots of open area and a few large trees for shade.
near 136-142 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Kids can play on toys like two swings (one baby) and fort with slide and climbing net. Seating is around the playground. Bring kiddy bikes, there's plenty of space.
near 60 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia