Playground:Pee Wee Park
Address: near 37 Kiparra St
West Pymble New South Wales 2073
Pee Wee Park is a fenced playground, located at 37 Kiparra Street, Pymble.
Children can play on slide, two swings, monkey bar and spring rider. There is enough open area for children to run around and play ball games.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Bicentennial Park playground is located at the intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue. Parking is available near by. Surrounded by trees, it is a nice shady park for smaller children. There are swings, a see-saw for four small children and a fort with stairs and slide. Beside the playground there is a picnic table and two tables for table-tennis. Playground is partially fenced with a low fence that has gaps in it.
Intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue, West Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Kendall Street Reserve is located at 27 Kendall Street, West Pymble. The playground is mostly shaded. Children can play on spring rider. Beside the playground there are two tennis courts. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD THE DATA, THANK YOU
near 27 Kendall St, Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija
- Bandalong Reserve is located opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and climbing toy with nets and poles.
opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- At the end of Prince of Wales Drive there is a nice set of playgrounds with lots of BBQ space. Area is partly shaded by trees. There is a fort with spiral slide for kids, climbing net, monkey bar and upside-down seesaw and swing combination. There are two sheltered BBQ areas. A large open area for ball games and four basketball courts just behind the trees. Toilets (for disabled also) are near by. There are many parking spaces (some reserved for disabled). Just along the street there is West Pymble Swimming Pool.
End of Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Na-rang Park playground is located near 70 Ridge St, Gordon. It is a very nice, fully fenced playground for young children. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw, several single pole see-saws, spring rider and a car shaped playhouse. There is also a drinking fountain, a picnic table and a bench.
near 70 Ridge St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Gordon Glen playground is set near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon. Playground is not fenced. It is suitable for preschoolers. It has a slide, swing, see-saw. there is also a bench for parents.
near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Claire Taylor Park is located at the end of Camira Street, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), slide. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU
End of Camira Street, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia