Playground:Peg Peterson Park Playground, Rhodes NSW
Address: near 1 Mary Street
Rhodes NSW 2138
Located on Mary St. Unfenced, sheltered by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two springers, baby and senior swing, fort, double slide, spiral slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbers. Some grass beside and benches.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is an excellent playground at Brays Reserve on Concord Rd.Suitable for toddlers and older kids so for abelities. Has two play area.One is covered with sails.Toys:climbing frames,like hope climbing wall.slide,tunnel,bars,swings.Second is for young kids,fenced sheltered on sand so has climbing equipment:swings,slide etc. Lovely shady trees around and big grassy area for any games.You can find seats around,tables for picnic, car parking and path for scooters.
near LOT 18 Concord Rd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- A nice playground with plenty of parking spots and Kokoda cafe next door. Kids can play on forts with slide and monkey bar. There are swings and some other toys. Plenty of green area to run around. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 1A Killoola Street, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- This small playground is set at Village Green, on Settlers Boulevard.The play area is fenced with shady trees. You can find seats, picnic tables,car parking, big grassed area for many ball games and run around. Also the bike and walk paths. The toys are: some fort with slide and steps, climbing net and other. The equippment based on sand. Near is swimming basin.
near 17-19 Settlers Blvd, Liberty Grove NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is located on Meadow Crescent inside Memorial Park. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing, a see saw, a monkey bar , spring rider and a fort with simple and tunel slides. Picnic areas with and without shelters, BBQs, seats and a cycle path are also available around the park.
13 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- Kids will have whole day of fun at this place. Starting of with sandpit for the younger ones and nice shelter umbrellas, protecting from sun. A short stroll further along are several climbing nets, one attached to a tube slide. There are also balancing beams and a long track for kiddy bikes. The last one is flying fox the older kids. There's also a large green area for ball games or flying kites. A big hill at the back is fun to climb and you could spend all day just riding your bike here. Toilets are closer to the entrance, so are drinking fountains and snacks.
near LOT 16 Marjorie Jackson Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This playground is located on Adelaide Street and inside at one of major sporting areas. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slides, a spring rider, a see-saw. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a good park for pre- schoolers. At the side of the park you can find some seating area. Tennis courts are located at the side of the park. There is also a walk path around this park. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
100B Adelaide St, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This is a wonderful spot for family picnics. Smaller kids will enjoy playing on toys on the playground (swings, slide playhouses), while older ones can practise their ball throw on half basketball court. There's plenty of green area for running around or playing other ball games and flying kites. If you bring kiddy bikes little ones can practise on a bike track. There are a lot of bike tracks around the local area. Picnic tables are sheltered so bring your lunch.
73 Victoria Ave, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia