Address: near LOT 498 Cambridge Street
Penshurst NSW 2222
This playground is set at Penshurst Park on Cambridge Street, Penshurst. Unfenced, unsheltered, partially shaded by some trees. There are swings, climbing frames, slides, bridge and more elements that keep kids entertained. There is a big grassy space to burn more energy. Also you can find seats, tennis courts, car parking.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on St Georges Road inside Pole Depot Reserve. There are three different spots with toy equipment. You can find a fort with a slide on one area. On another area you can find a see-saw, a sliding barrel and a monkey bar. A third area is covered with a fort and a slide. Behind the slide you can find a set of swings. Beside this park you can find some parking.
23-25 St Georges Rd, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- A simple park joning the two parts of Immarna Pl, Penshurst. Pleasant open grassy area with a swing.
near 17 Immarna Pl, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
28 Thomas St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomond Streer inside Binder Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings (one junior and another senior) and a sees-saw. Equipmnet is set on a sandpit. Behind the playground you can find a sheltered picnic area. At the side you can find a seat. This reserve also has public toilets and barbecue areas.
2-4 Thomond St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Dora and Timothy Streets. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slide and bridge platforms and a spring rider. A set of swings is also available. At the side you can find some seating ana parking. At this park you can find fields for various sports.
Corner of Dora and Timothy St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
opposite 35 Young Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This park is located on Lyle Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a sliding barrel, a climbing net, a see-saw and a set of swings. A play system includes: a fort with two slides and a platform bridge. At the side of the park there is a sheltered seating area. This reserve has a lot of open field area to play as well.
near 11 Lyle St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This playground is located on Gloucester Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. You can find a sheltered picnic table.
258 Gloucester Road, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia