Address: 43-45 Carnarvon Dr
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
This playground is located in a quiet residential area. It is partially fenced. Children and parents can find one see saw and a slide for smaller kids. A pretty simple space, but also next to a BBQ and sheltered eating area. There is a concrete path for kids to ride there bikes/trikes
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Epping Drive inside Jindabyne Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: one see-saw an one spring rider and one a see-saw.
near 20 Epping Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- Council says there is playground here with a swing, Does any one know exactly where and have a photo?? if so please update this article - thanks http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au/community/PlaygroundsF.aspx
near LOT 5 Wakehurst Pkwy, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This small playground is located on Ilford Road inside a residential area. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area is unfenced and unshaded.
near 37 Ilford Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This grassed playground is located on Rabbett Street inside Rabbett Reserve. There is basic toy equipment: one see saw and a set of swings. It is partially fenced and unshaded.
near 30 Rabbett St, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located inside Coster Reserve on at the end of Coster Street (and also accessible from End Coster St and from between 9-11 Robyn Street) inside a residential area. It is unfenced with some natural shad. There is basic toy equipment: one slide, one set of swings, two see-saws and spring based see-saw.
End Coster St, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located on Bantry Bay Road. It is fully fenced and unshaded. It is divided into two parts and as toy equipment it has got: a set of swings and a fort with slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a great for pre schoolers to enjoy. You can find some seating area at the sides. Parking is available at the front of the park. Just across the park you can find a variety of restaurants and shops.
near 42 Bantry Bay Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This open space playground is located on Paxton Street and Brentwood Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and a set of swings and a see-saw.
Corner of Paxton St and Brentwood Pl, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This small grassy and wooded playground is located on Greendale Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced on the road side but is naturally shaded. There is just one set of swings.
near 21 Greendale Ave, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia