Address: Peterlee Road
Canley Heights NSW
This playground offers activity for both the younger and older kids and can be accessed from both Peterlee & Stevenage Roads in Canley Heights. The playground will entertain the younger kids, while the older kids 'shoot some hoops' on the basketball court, kick a ball round on the grass or pedal their way around the bicycle track.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Situated in the quiet suburbs on the corner of Arbutus & Gladstone Streets in Canley Heights, this playground is perfectly designed for the younger or junior kids. It is completely fenced off, bringing peace of mind to the parents as they sit in the shade of trees, allowing their kids to play freely. There is a small bicycle track for the juniors as well as a little grass area to kick a ball round in.
Arbutus Street, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is situated on Bold Street in Cabramatta West. This playground has been built to accommodate the younger kids. There is some grass area around the playground; however this is not big enough for the older kids. There are 1 or 2 trees providing shade.
near 109 Bold Street, Cabramatta West NSW 2166, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corners of Hawthorn Street, Fitzroy Close & St Kilda Street in St Johns Park. There is plenty of equipment available for the entertainment of the younger kids while the older kids make use of the small bicycle track & open grass areas. This is a quiet suburban park with plenty of trees providing shade.
Hawthorn Street, St Johns Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Bathurst & Welcome Streets in Wakeley. The playground offers loads of entertainment equipment wise for both the younger and older kids. It also has some open grass area with shade from trees.
Welcome Street, Wakeley NSW, 2176, Australia
- Located on the corner of David & Oliphant Streets in Mount Pritchard, this is a small and quiet playground built mainly for the younger kids; however there is a large amount of open grass area for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. There are plenty of trees providing shade and a small bicycle track for extra entertainment.
Oliphant Street, Mount Pritchard NSW, 2170, Australia
- Found on the corner of Bolivia & Booyong Streets in Cabramatta, this small playground offers plenty of entertainment for the younger kids. There is a small bicycle track and open grass areas for the slightly older kids to enjoy, while parents can sit around a picnic table overlooking the kids at play.
Bolivia Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is for the younger children and is very limited in equipment; however enough to keep a younger child interested and happy. It is located on Percy Street in Fairfield Heights and has very limited shade.
Percy Street, Fairfield Heights NSW, 2165, Australia
- Located between Berry & Curran Streets in Prairiewood, this ppark is filled with trees providing plenty of shade for the supervising adults. There is a small bicycle track for the older kids as well as a fair amount of open grassed area for their entertainment, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground. This park is elevated allowing for beautiful open and filtered views of the country side south-west of Fairfield.
Curran Street, Prairiewood NSW, 2176, Australia