Address: 2 Station St
Petersham NSW 2049
This playground is set in Petersham Park on Station Rd. It is inside the park, under shady trees, unfenced. As toy equipment there is a set of climbing frames, monkey bar, flying fox and 1 baby plus 1 senior swing. There is a bike track and grassy area, good for ball games. You can find picnic tables with a BBQ beside, also a sheltered picnic area. Nice park, great for a picnic with fun and play.
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Brighton Street Park is located on 20 Brighton Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, spring riders and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
20 Brighton St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is located on Myrtle and Flood Street. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a climbing net and a merry go round. Parking is available at both sides of the street.
41 Flood Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Marr Reserve, located on Excelsior Street in Leichhardt. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find forts with slide, climbing nets, sliding and climbing poles, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing and also, there is a little fort with slide and abacus. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around. There is sheltered picnic tables and benches for parents to sit and chill. Car parking, too.
near 76-80 Excelsior Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- It's located on Petersham Street, Sydney. It has a slide, a tunnel, spinner, climbing toy. It's shaded and partially fenced.
near 7 Petersham Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- The Marr Playground is located on Albert Street in Petersham. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with twisted slide, ladder, a baby and a senior swing, monkey bar, spiral pole, see saw and spring rider. There are a few benches under shady trees. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 2 Albert Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- The playground is located on Frederick Street. It has a slide, climbing structures and frames. It has some other climbing toys also. It's unfenced but shaded with trees, it's in the nice park.
near 17 Hopetoun Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is set in Morton Park located on New Canterbury Rd. It is shaded, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are swings, slide, climbing frames, monkey bar, spring rider, see saw, also there is a bike path and grassy area which is good for ball games. You can find benches, picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice park and play space surrounded with nice trees and flowers, great for picnic with kids.
between New Canterbury Rd & Gould Ave, Lewisham NSW 2049, Australia
- This small playground is located on Marlborough Street in Leichhardt. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, slide, monkey bar, merry go round and some other toys. There are picnic tables and benches under natural shade. Car parking, too. Next to the playground there are restaurant and other shaded playground. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 16 Marlborough Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia