Address: 7-13 Piccolo Way
Shalvey NSW 2770
The playground on Piccolo Way is located on 7-13 Piccolo Way, Shalvey, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a see-saw swing and 2 climbing towers all placed on soft fall. It also has a bicycle track going around the playground. There is an open field around the playground for children to play and run around in. It is partially fenced with a barricade. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play and have fun.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is mainly for smaller children. There are two see-saw, climbing net, stumps for catching balance and enough area for children to run around or drive their bicycle. There is a sheltered picnic table, no parking spaces though.
opposite 2, 4 Scott Street, Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- The playground is on Huntington Street in Ropes Crossing. It is unfenced, shaded by sails and suitable for toddlers. There is a modern fort with twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, see saw and a baby and a senior swing. There are two covered eating area with tables. Nice little park.
near Huntington Street, Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- This is a smaller playground beside a large open field. Playground is partially shaded. Children can play on long rope bridge and climbing tower. There are some toys for smaller children in the shaded area. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables with BBQ and a couple of benches. Parking is available along the street.
opposite 22 Woolls Cres , Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Sycamore Street. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider and a monkey bar. Good large area for games and picnics.
6 Sycamore St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- A beautifully designed playground is partially fenced, but not shaded. Toys for children include climbing set, three set of swings, see-saw, rope bridge, rope ladder, climbing net. Children can run around the grassy area or drive bikes on paths. In the middle are two benches, parking spaces are in front of the playground.
entrance to the parking space is opposite 19 Pringle Road, Plumpton NSW 2761, Australia
- This park is located on Wattle Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system, a see-saw, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a public toilet beside the playground and shops just behind.
near 4 Wattle Ave, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Tobruk Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings. Good area with lots of open field to enjoy.
28 Warrego St, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Mittigar Reserve on Luxford Road, Hassall Grove. It best suited for older kids, there is a huge flying fox for real experience. Also there are swings, balance ring and more entertaining elements. Great grasslands, sports courts and bike tracks provide more activities. You can find car parking and toilets. Great place for some outdoor activities and picnic. You can help to make better this article by uploading some photos.
near LOT 202 Luxford Road, Hassall Grove NSW 2761, Australia