Address: near 34A Arthur Street
Strathfield NSW 2135
This large area offers lots of space for kids to run around or play ball games. Playground includes toys like swings (one baby) and fort with slide, bridge, climbing wall and sliding pole. A couple of benches are located around and a drinking fountain is close to the entrance.
Municipality of Burwood
ph: (02) 9911 9911
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on The Crecent inside Airey Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (four swings), a see-saw, a fort with a slide ad a monkey bar. Around this park you can also find a bike track. This area offers a large sportsfield area to play. At the side of this park yoi can find a sheltered picnic table.
78 The Crescent, Homebush NSW 2140, Australia
- This playground is set on Hampstead and Tavistock Road. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a set of swings. There is a walking track which connects Hampstead Road and Fraser St. Seating is available at the side of the park.
near 52 Hampstead Rd, Homebush NSW 2140, Australia
- Fitting comfortably in the center of Beresford Road this colourful and challenging playground is located inside Inveresk Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a large fort with a slide, rope bridges, a series of monkey bars, a climbing net and a spring rider. This playground is suitable for primary school kids due to its complexity. There is some seating space at the side of this playground.
112 Beresford Rd, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
- This playground is located on Pemberton Street inside Boden Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a fort with a slide. There is some seating at the side of this park. It is suitable for pre schoolers.
45 Pemberton St, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
- There is a small playground in Henley Reserve. Kids can play on see-saw and some other toys. There's some green area for running around. It's a pretty shady area so it's good in hot summer days. Parking is on street. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
21 Henley Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140, Australia
- This is a well kept and pleasant playground found on Broughton Road in Strathfield. The playground offers equipment for the younger kids and large open grassed area for the older kids to take advantage of. This is a quiet playground that doesn't allow pets.
- This playground is located on Karuah Street inside Fran Zions Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a basketball game. At the side you can find some sheltered picnic area and seating space. This reserve offers a wide open field area.
27 Karuah St, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
- This playground is located on Tavstock Road. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide. At the side there is a basketball court. At the side of this park you can find some parking and toilettes.
46 Tavistock Rd, Homebush West Nueva Gales del Sur 2140, Australia