Address: near 41-45 Pine Rd
Auburn NSW 2144
This park is located on Park Road inside Pine Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a see-saw. On another area you can find a set of swings. At the side of the park there is a sheltered picnic table and some seating.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is set on Auburn Road inside Civic Park. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, sliding pole, and climbing frames. All equipment is located on a softfall area. A sheltered picnic area can be found at the side of the park and a toilet in the corner. A bike track is found around the park.
near 162 Auburn Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Angus Park is located next to 1 Renshaw Avenue, Auburn. Children can run around on a large green area or play on big fort with slide and stairs, two spring riders and two swings (one baby). There's a bench next to the fort and a sheltered picnic table near by.
1 Renshaw Ave, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Norman Park is found between Harrow and Park Roads. It is unfenced, unshaded and divided into four main areas. First area has a play system with a slide and a monkey bar, a second and third area owns a set of swings. The forth has a small slide, flying fox , monkey bars and sliding pole. Around this park you can also find some seating as well. A nice open area with lots of stuff todo.
near 198 Park Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Playground on Chisholm Road is a small playground with toys for older kids. There are monkey bar, swing and a bench. To the north of Chisholm Road there's Auburn Tennis Centre and Pro Shop with 11 tennis courts.
near 197 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This small park is located on Crisholm Road inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of this park there is a sheltered picnic area.
224 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This park is located on Chiswick Road beside Auburn Botanical Gardens. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a fauna reserve and a water view. You can also have access to a bunch of sheltered picnic areas and a BBQ. Just down the hill is a nice cycle and walking track along side the creek, great area to enjoy nature and the outdoors
near 98, Chiswick Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This playground is located on Crisholm Road. It is fenced and unshaded. It includes basic toy equipment: one slide and two set of swings. The area includes sportsgrounds and courts.
62B Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- There is a small, nice playground at Fraser Park, located on Fraser Street in Auburn. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suitable for younger kids. As toy equipment you can find play unit with two slides, wooden bridge, climbing net, ladder, noughts and crosses, shop front and sliding poles. There are senior swings. Covered picnic table is available. There is small grass around which is good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounging by a great book.
near 30 Fraser St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia