This adventure playground is situated at Pirrama Park on Pirrama Road located in the inner city suburb of Pyrmont. There is open view to Johnstons Bay. It is a stunning waterfront award-winning park with large grassed areas for recreation and play, children’s playground with imaginative play equipment from ‘whale bones’ to musical instruments and a community square located at the southern edge of the site with a shaded, grassed area overlooking the sheltered bay. So, the playground equipment has: an area for water play, large climbing net and many kinds of climbing frames, kinds of swings for any ages, musical elements, stand on spinners, large sandpit with diggers and more entertaining elements. You can find seats everywhere around, also sheltered seating areas, there are grassy areas, too. There is a car parking. Interesting modern place!
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
87-97 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- This playground is set at Illoura Reserve, located on Weston Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, see saw, swings and some other toys. There are few sheltered picnic tables, public toilets, car parking and basketball half court for the older kids. Nice views of the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near LOT 1 Weston Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set at Thornton Park, located on Darling Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are picnic tables, public toilets, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 1 Darling Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- A nice playground is partly shaded by trees. Rubber flooring and good toys make it a fun experience for the kids. Benches are positioned all along the playground. Toys include swings, spring rider, see-saw, fort with slide and climbing net and a playhouse.
near 14 Oxley Street, Sydney NSW 2037, Australia
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- The Gladstone Park is located on 2 Eaton Street, Balmain, New South Wales. It has a fort two slides, one normal slide and one curved slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is fully fenced and has lots of natural shade.
2 Eaton St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- The Mort Bay Park is located on Mort Street, Birchgrove, New South Wales. It is in a residential area. The playground has a fort, 3 slides, 2 swing sets, a climbing tower and a jumping star on a trampoline all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is near open water and is partially fenced. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is also an unsheltered picnic table near the park for snacks or lunches.
LOT 23 Mort St, Birchgrove NSW 2041, Australia