Address: End of Grevillea St
Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097
This playground is located at the End of Gravillea Street. It is naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a slide and a swing. This area is good for picnics. Behind this playground you can find tennis courts to play.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Fielding Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a see-saw.
End of Fielding St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is situated inside Ramsay Reserve and on Ramsay Street. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a climbing net, two baby swings and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find some seats around this park.
2-4 Ramsay St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located on Lakeside Road at the front of Narrabeen Lagoon. It is fully fenced and shaded. It is separated into two parts. First part includes a set of swings and a second part includes: one fort with two slides. There is also a shaded picnic table and two unshaded picnic ones around this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
near 34 Goodwin St, Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This small park is located on Grasmere Crescent inside Grasmere Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings.
near 27 Grasmere Crescent, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This small grassy reserve is located on Michele Road inside Michele Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. It includes basic toy equipment such as: one slide, one merry go round and a see saw. It has got a seat platform.
14-15 Michele Rd, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Ambleside Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a see-saw. You can find some seating area. Bus stop is right there.
near 28A Ambleside St, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground at the southern end of Collaroy beach is made up of two shaded areas. Great for summer times! Fully fenced and popular. Great view since it is at a beach front. Comfortable playground area to relax with one picnic table and seats. Among the toy equipment you can find: two swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing wall. A second area is dedicated to pre school kids and includes a boat toy, a fort with slide and a spring rider. The whole equipment is set on softfall areas. There is one free softfall area where babies can play. Natural open field is also available to play in. A picnic table is available between the first and second area of this playround. Just nearby is a fully fenced boat swing. Don't forget all the fun that can be had at the beach whilst you are here. An area is set apart with two picnic tables a short distance away from the main playground. One shaded and one non-shaded. Restaurants are located nearby to have some drinks with kids.
9 Birdwood Ave, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located inside Wimbeldon Reserve the the shore of Narrabeen Lakes, Wimbledon Ave. Toy equipment includes: one baby swing and one regular swing for older kids, one fort with a slide and climbing wall. The whole equipment is set on a sandpit. Moreover, this playground is partially fenced, with off srteet parking. The area got some benches to sit around the playground. Great place to relax with kids.
near 65 Wimbledon Ave, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia