Address: Cnr of Gibson Ave & Cahors Rd
Padstow NSW 2211
This playground is in Playford Park. Kids can play on slide, monkey bar and some other climbing toys. There are also swings, see-saw and spring rider. Beside kids playground is an area for adults with gym equipment so parents can work out while your kids play.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A simply well treed playground on the south western corner of Padstow Park. closest access is from Banks St Padstow NSW. There is a slide and some climbing equipment on softfall. It is also fenced. Sorry for the lack of photos, maybe the next mum can add some.
near 25 Banks St, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- The playground in Clarke Reserve is located near 33 Astley Avenue, Padstow, New South Wales. The playground is in a residential area and has a fort, swings, slide, see-saw and a sliding pole all on soft fall. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a sheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches and there are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
near 33 Astley Ave, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- Little Salt Pan Reserve playground is located on 46 Virginius Street, Padstow, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary schoolers. The playground has a spring rider, fort, slides, climbing net, swings, sliding pole and see saw all placed on soft fall. It also has a bicycle track suitable for pre schoolers. There are benches placed around the play area for parents to sit and keep an eye on their children as they play.
46 Virginius St, Padstow NSW 2211, Australia
- simple playground, unfenced, unsheltered. best for younger kids. There is a toddler swing, senior swing and a slide with ladder and abacus. Open grass all around. Benches available. Located on Cuthbert Cres.
near 8 Cuthbert Crescent, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia
- There is a small cute playground at Riverwood Park on Coleridge St.It is fenced, sheltered with very big open area.Shady trees around.Suitable for toddlers and for all ages. Has seats, car parking,water for drink, toiltes.Toys: climbing spider net, climbing frames with little fort,stand on spinner, spring rider,pannel table.
near 100 Coleridge St, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- The Neptune Park playground is located on 17 Neptune Street, Revesby, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and is suitable for toddler, pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, slide, swings, 2 single pole merry-go-round, monkey bar and flying fox all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. They can run around and play ball games in the field. There are benches near the playground and around the open field for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There are 2 sheltered picnic tables near the playground for snacks or lunches. Part of the playground has natural shade and the playground is fully fenced.
17 Neptune St, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia
- The Johnstone Reserve playground is located on 73 Bransgrove Road, Revesby, New South Wales. The playground has 2 swings, a slide, spring rider, see-saw and monkey bars suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers all on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games. It's suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches all around the field and playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
73 Bransgrove Rd, Revesby NSW 2212, Australia
- The playground is set at Salt Pan Reserve on Kentucky rd. It is small area but shaded and partially fenced. Shady trees around, bike and walk path,car parking, benches.Open area is good for some games and run around for child. The equipment are: little fort with slides, ladders,steps and some climbing frames.
near 48 Kentucky Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia