Playground:Plough and Harrow West
Address: near LOT 13 Elizabeth Drive
Cecil Hills NSW 2171
This superb playground is set at Plough and Harrow West Park near Elizabeth Drive, Cecil Hills. There are more play areas, cafe/restaurant, picnic facilities, bushwalk paths and more. There is a sheltered and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with very cute and colorful play equipment that includes child sized picnic table, large see saw, mini swing, slide, rocker, sand pit and more interesting elements. There are more play areas where you can find a real huge flying fox for real experience, a rotating running ring, a challenging rope bridge, balance ring, swings and more. There are also bike tracks, big open grasslands and boardwalks with flower beds for more experiences and activities. While the kids run, jump and swing you can enjoy a fresh coffee at Plough & Harrow Licensed Cafe/Restaurant or use one of the plenty of BBQs and picnic tables cooking some fine outdoor food. Even, there are beautiful walk paths into native bushland with lookouts, wildlife spots, ponds so you can walk under trees listening bird songs. Fantastic place for family weekends, especially for those who love to relax in the nature. Car parking and toilets are available, too.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Diana Ct and Beatrice St and Edinburgh Circ. Unfenced, unsheltered. Well equipped, has slide, poles, plenty of climbers, bridge, noughts and crosses and more entertaining elements. Covered picnic area beside. Open grass around.
Cnr Beatrice Street and Diana Court, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is set at Plough and Harrow Park, located on Elizabeth Drive in Cecil Hills. It is fenced from road, partially shaded suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find slide, spring rider, 4 seat see saw, cubby house, round balance beam, colourful flowers, child sized picnic tables, number of senior and baby swing, huge flying fox, challenging rope bridge, bike track. There are some covered eating areas with tables and BBQ. Car parking and public toilets are available. The park has plenty of grassy room for ball games, soccer, fly kites, etc. Great place for some afternoon break.
near LOT 13 Elizabeth Drive, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Narromine Place, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This good playground is situated between Angela St, Airlie Cres and Lyon Pl. It's unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, play area for the littlies has playhouse, climbing mat, shop front, abacus, and play area for older kids with spiral slide, flying fox, climbing net and spiral pole. Big open grass beside. Walk/bike tracks. Seating around, covered picnic tables and a bbq near Airlie Cres.
near 8-10 Angela Street, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This basic playground is situated in the middle of a long park on Helena Rd. The p[lay area is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. The Play equipment incl. a play unit with bridge, monkey bars and other climbers, steps, spiral pole, spiral slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, also a spring rider beside. Next to this are has a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 covered picnic tables beside. Some open grass.
near 58 Helena Road, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This park can be accessed off Middlehope St, Kenwyn St and Barilla Pl. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, tunnel, slide, pole, abacus and few other toys. Nice open grass beside for ball games. Bike/run/walk track around the park. Offstreet car parking.
near 49 Middlehope Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Dunumbral Park is located on Inverness Circuit in Cecil Hills. Unsheltered, has some shade by big trees. As there is no fence, you you must to pay attention on the littlies. The play area has a ship play structure with slide and spiral slide, bridge, sliding poles and various climbing frames. You can find a senior and a baby swing. Covered picnic tables and benches beside. Long walk/bike track. Some open grass. Nice open view of the water and trees.
opposite 13-17 Inverness Circuit, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia