Address: 82 Fletcher St
Woollahra NSW 2025
This playground is located on Fletcher Street. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas one for older kids and another for younger ones. One area has got a play system with a slide and a spring rider. A second area has got a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. Equipment is being placed on a softfall area. There are two seats around the park and some parking area.
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on Cooper Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with two slides, a spring rider and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids). Seating is available at the side of the park. Cooper Park is a large bushland reserve with many walking tracks and recreational facilities available (tennis courts, picnic areas). There is car parking and vehicle access from Buna Place.
11 Cooper Park Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This lovely playground will keep your little ones occupied for a long time. There are so many toys to play on. Starting with the steam engine playhouse. Than different swings, single pole see-saw. Also two forts, connected with bridge. And slide, climbing wall and more. Benches are either on the inside of the fence or outside. There's a large green by so if toys are not enough, running and ball games will do the trick. Have fun.
Cnr Ebley St & Newland Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This playground is located on Kilminster Lane. It is fenced and unshaded. Aa toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, a climbing ladder and a double spring rider.
5 Kilminster Ln, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
- A nicely kept simple playground down the steps off Beresford Road. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some to upload??
near 87 Beresford Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This small playground is situated at Dickson Park on the corner of Edward St and Wellington Street, Sydney. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a woody place at the background for some shade and short walk, also a covered picnic table. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, bridge, small climbing net, ladder, monkey bar and sliding pole. Good for some afternoon outdoor activity and relax.
near 81 Edward Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- This colourful playground is open for general public use outside of the Holdsworth Community Centre & Services normal hours of operation (phone them for more details on 9302 3680) and located on Morell Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find: two forts with two slides, one tunnel, a climbing net and a spring rider.
11 Morrell St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia