Playground:Poplar Place Reserve
Address: 13 Poplar Pl
Lugarno NSW 2210
This park is located on Poplar Place Street inside Poplar Place Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Forest Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a set of swings and two spring riders.
1063 Forest Rd, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- Evatt Park, Lugarno is accessed from Forest Rd There you can find a pond, big grassy spaces, walk paths, woody spaces, picnic nad bbq facilities including covered tables, parking and a playground what is unfenced, unsheltered. The playground equipment: fort, slides, climbing frames, monkey bar, flying fox, baby and senior swing, spring rider and a play house system with different panels for the littlies, as shop front, noughts and crosses, car panel, etc. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Forest Rd, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- There is a small playground located on Cnr of Moons Ave & Cedar St in Lugarno. The play area is unfenced, shady by trees. You can find animal spring riders, climbing frame with big spiral slide and a baby and a senior swing. Bench is available. The open grassy area is great for younger kids to run and kick the ball. Good for some play and relax.
Cnr of Moons Ave & Cedar St, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- This park is located on Lime Kiln Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. Next to the park you can find a cafe and two medical centers.
Taylor Ave, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- McGowan Reserve can be accessed from the End of Renway Ave, Lugarno NSW. This is a small simple playground in a open parkland at the base of a large hightension powerline. THere is a set of swings and a few other bits of play equipment on softfall, and an open grassy area to run around in.
End of Renway Ave, Lugarno NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground offers a fort with slides and swings. There's plenty of space for running around or ball games. Open water is near by. There's a big parking lot and plenty of shade.
opposite 29 Griffin Parade, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia
- This reserve and plaground is on Austin Street, Illawong, NSW. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system and two set of swings and a see-saw. Around this park you can find a bike track. This reserve offers a great open field area. It has recently been renovated - please upload photos to the new playground.
near 62 Austin Street, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located in suburbian area behind the houses. It has a lot of space for kids to run around and also a couple of toys to play. There are a couple of spring riders, see-saw, playhouse with slide and a bike path all around. There are also a couple of benches for parents to sit and enjoy while kids play.
near 3 Fowler Rd Near Osprey Dr, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia