Address: near 2 Pottinger Street
Dawes Point NSW 2000
Playground is located in a green area connecting Pottinger and Downshire St. Kids can play on a climbing system with variety of climbing and swinging toys. On the opposite side in the shade of trees are three benches.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is really basic. It has two swings (one baby) and a fort with climbing net. It is complitely fenced and located in the shade of trees with four benches aside. The flooring is rubber and grass.
24 Trinity Ave, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
- This palyground is located on Blues Point Road inside Blues Point Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground occupies a foreshore location and has excellent harbour, city and bridge views.It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a mounted boat, a whale sculpture and spinning rides. At the side you can find a picnic table and some parking.
11-12 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is set at Illoura Reserve, located on Weston Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, see saw, swings and some other toys. There are few sheltered picnic tables, public toilets, car parking and basketball half court for the older kids. Nice views of the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near LOT 1 Weston Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set at Thornton Park, located on Darling Street in Balmain East. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There are picnic tables, public toilets, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 1 Darling Street, Balmain East NSW 2041, Australia
- This park is located on Fitz Roy Street. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Equipment caters to a broad age range with activities suitable for fewer than fives at one end of the playground and activities suitable for over fives at the other. This park offers high climbing nets for older kids (with a great visual impact), a fort with a slide, a see-saw, and a family sized spring rider. At the side of the park you can find two picnic tables. At the front of the park you can find some parking.
31 Fitzroy St, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- This small playground is located on Mil Mil Street inside Mary French Reserve Playground and inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a swing only playground.
3 Mil Mil St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavender Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This is a cool and shady park with views to the harbour and city. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. The park links to Luna Park and beyond via the Lavender Bay foreshore. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a spring mounted boat, a roundabout, a see-saw embankment slides an a roundabout. At the center of the park there is a platform seat. In front of the park you can find some parking area.
3 Lavender Crescent, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Street. This park offers a quiet shady, fully fenced playground with a small lawn area and seats. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one junior and another one for senior kids), a play system with two slides (one double)and a monkey bar. Thre is also one spinning toy. At the front you can find a seating area.
23 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia