Playground:Power Place Reserve
Address: End of Power Place
Menai NSW 2234
This playground is in Power place Reserve - a lovely bushalnd setting at the end of Power Place, Menai. You can also access the reserve via Jackson Cl and Cuthbert Pl. The playground has a climbing frame and a slide - the natural setting makes for a great place to explore.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Buckle Reserve is found at the end of Grout Place, Menai NSW. There is a small playground in the corner of the large open field. You will find a toy fire truck, a couple of spring riders and a funny little bucket swing thing (still not sure what you do with it).
End of Grout Place, Menai NSW 2234, Australia
- A nice playground tucked away behind the houses of Melville Place - but you can also access from Australia Road, Barden Ridge NSW. You will find Swings, a slide, see-saw and a climbing frame. There are a few park benches to sit on as well. You will find a concrete path for riding a little bike or go for a stroll through the lovely pock of bushland. (sorry for the lack of photos - please add some on your next visit)
near 65 Australia Road, Barden Ridge NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located on Bandalong Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings.
3 Bandalong Crescent, Bangor Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located on Blaxland Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider.
19 Blaxland Drive, Illawong Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- A lovely playground with toys like swings, slide and a nice bike path for kids to practice their ride.
48 Coachwood Crescent, Alfords Point NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located in suburbian area behind the houses. It has a lot of space for kids to run around and also a couple of toys to play. There are a couple of spring riders, see-saw, playhouse with slide and a bike path all around. There are also a couple of benches for parents to sit and enjoy while kids play.
near 3 Fowler Rd Near Osprey Dr, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia
- This is a pleasant playground hidden behind the houses. You can access the park and playground from Kula Place Bangor NSW. There are some slides, monkey bars and flying fox and other climbing equipment. There are trees and a fairly open area to run around and play. (Sorry for the lack of photos, please add some - thanks)
near 11 Kula Place, Bangor NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located on Jamberoo Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a set of swings and a rope bridge. There is also another fort with a slide.
5-7 Jamberoo Place, Bangor NSW 2234, Australia