Playground:Premier Street Reserve
Address: 1-3 Premier Street North
Gymea NSW 2227
This playground is lcoated on Premier North: It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swingsand a fort with a slide.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Kardal Place inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Arount this park there is a bike track to enjoy.
End of Karda Place, Gymea NSW 2227, Australia
- This playground is hidden behind the house and can be access from either Hotham Road or the Princes Highway, Kirrawee. It is mostly fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing toys.
near 2 Hotham Road, Kirrawee NSW 2232, Australia
- This playground is located next to tennis courts. Kids can have fun on swings and a couple of forts with slides. Bring kiddy bikes, there's a nice path around the playground. There's plenty of parking spaces near by and a big supermarket across the street. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr of Wandella Rd & Parkside Ave, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is set on Ballar Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You can find a double and a bigger simple slide, bridge, climbing frames, see saw and baby plus senior swing. There is some grassy area, good for ball games and run around. You can chill on a bench under the shade of a tree while the kids play, jump, run and slide.
22R Ballar Ave, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This park is located on Garnet Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bike track and a seat.
64-74 Jason Street, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Alkaringa Road at the park of the large field and carpark. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings a play system with stuff to climb on, a slide and two spring riders. Sorry for the lack of photos, please upload some on your next visit.
near 61-63 Forest Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is set in Old School Park on Gymea Bay Road. It is fenced, partially shaded, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is to suit both younger and older children and has nice painted pictures on the elements. You can find swings, forts with slides, climbing equipment, fireman's pole, spring riders. Also there is a good sized bike track, an open grassy field, great for sports and ball games. There are picnic tables with and without shelter, toilets and car parking. For the more adventurous, a walking track runs through the bushlands at the bottom of the park. Great place, good choice for nature lovers with littlies.
next to 250 Gymea Bay Rd, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This playground is located on Kalkada Avenue inside Kalakada Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. Seats are available at the side of this park.
near 15 Kalkada Avenue, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia