Playground:Prince Edward Park Playground, Cabarita
Address: near 1 Rosemeadow Drive
Cabarita NSW 2137
The Prince Edward Park is located on Rosemeadow Drive in Cabarita. It has a huge boat with a slide and bridge. The park is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There are few sheltered picnic area with tables, BBQs, public toilets including disabled toilets. Plenty car parking. The open view of the wtare make nice feel, great place for some refresh and fun.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's located on Burwood Road, NSW. It has swings, a big climbing circle structure, springers. BBQ around. It has seats around. Please send us some photos about the playground to get this article up. edit:location
near 164 Burwood Road, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Henry Laswon Park, located on Albans Street in Abbotsford. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: play unit with fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are picnic tables, a few benches, BBQ, large grassy area and nice view of the water. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos. Thank You!
near 73 St Albans Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- The Kendall Street playground is located on 20-22 Kendall Street, Cabarita, New South Wales. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, fort, single pole merry-go-round, monkey bar and see-saw all placed on soft fall. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. There is also a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
near 20-22 Kendall St, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Cabarita Park, located on Cabarita Road in Cabarita. The playground is fully fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a slide, ladder, climbing net, poles, spring rider, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing. There is bench for parents. Nice view overlook of the bay.
near 175 Cabarita Road, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- Battersea Park is located on 15 Battersea Street, Abbotsford, New South Wales. The playground is located on Parramatta River near Abbotsford Sailing club. It has a swing set, 2 spring riders, a slide and see-saw all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There benches near the playground for parent to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
15 Battersea St, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Basic foreshore playground, located on Battersea Street beside a small car park. There is a slide with ladder, regular swings, see saws and benches beside. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table nearby. Walk/bike path. Nice panorama overlooking the river.
near 17 Battersea Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- A very small and hidden local playground, located at the end of Corby Ave in Concord. There are 2 springers and swing. A picnic table beside, some trees a small grass.
near 3-5 Corby Avenue, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground located on Teviot Avenue. It has a swing and some other toys. Please help us to get this article up with sending photos. edit:location
near LOT 4 Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia