Playground:Prince George Parade
Address: 19 Prince George Parade
Hunters Hill NSW 2110
This playground is located on Prince George Parade. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches.
Hunters Hill Council
ph: (02) 9879 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Woolwich Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge, a climbing net, rings and a swing. At the side you can find some seating and a unsheltered picnic table. This park also offers a playing field.
near 71 Woolwich Rd, Woolwich NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Mary & Stuart Streets in Longueville. It is a small playground which the younger kids can entertain themselves on and is fenced off from the road. Situated along the coast line gives this playground a lovely setting and being filled with trees provides plenty of shade for all to enjoy.
Mary Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This beautifully landscaped park/playground is located on Stuart Street in Longueville. Bordered by coastline keeps the air cool while the large amount of trees offer plenty of shade to relax in. The playground is filled with equipment to keep the younger kids busy, while the older kids take advantage of the open grass areas. Picnic tables generously scattered around the park offer place for the adults to sit and enjoy themselves too.
Stuart Street, Longueville NSW, 2066, Australia
- This park is located on William Edward Street inside Lengueville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a play system with two slides (one for younger and another one for older kids), and a rope bridge. The area offers a picnic table and two seats. At the side you can find a sports field area. This is a good place for groups.
Corner of Stuart and William Edward Streets, Longueville NSW 2066, Australia
- This grassy playground is set on Valentia Street and on a the waterfront near the ferry. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a themed fort with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw. Some seating and parking is available at the side of this park. Parking can be hard.
near 1 Valentia St, Woolwich NSW 2110, Australia
- Small local playground, located between Alexandra St and Ferry Ln. The unique playground is set under trees. Equipment: tunnel, unique carved and painted wood colums and other structures for climbing up and play on, set of sand. There is seating.
near 45 Alexandra Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This is a pretty cute ship themed playground at Dunlop Reserve located on Roseby Street, Drummoyne. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It has lovely colorful equipment that includes a ship play structure with slides, spiral pole, fireman's slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing frames, steering wheel and lookout. There are benches around, you can chill sitting on one of those and enjoying the pretty nice view of the sea.
near 16 Roseby Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is set in the pretty nice Elkington Park on White Street.It has unfenced and fenced play areas, unsheltered but shady by big nice trees, suitable for toddlers. The fenced area has fort, slides, tunnel, rope net bridges, monkey bar, fireman's pole, climbing frames also, you can find baby and senior swings out of the fence. There is a bike track and grassy areas and a rotunda nearby. The sea is near. It is really enjoyable place with pretty nice views, great for family picnics! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 12 White St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia