Address: End of Princes Rd W
Auburn NSW 2144
This park is located on Princes Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system which includes: a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find a bike track and an open field area. A sheltered picnic table is available at the side of the park.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Crisholm Road inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of this park there is a sheltered picnic area.
224 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- There is a small, nice playground at Fraser Park, located on Fraser Street in Auburn. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suitable for younger kids. As toy equipment you can find play unit with two slides, wooden bridge, climbing net, ladder, noughts and crosses, shop front and sliding poles. There are senior swings. Covered picnic table is available. There is small grass around which is good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounging by a great book.
near 30 Fraser St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This playground is located on Erie Street. It is partially fenced and with natural shade. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a monkey bar. Ray Marshall Reserve covers an area of 6.6 hectares and offers a sportsfield, a basketball court and barbecue. At the side you can find some picnic table and seating.
near 30 Erie Street, South Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- Playground on Chisholm Road is a small playground with toys for older kids. There are monkey bar, swing and a bench. To the north of Chisholm Road there's Auburn Tennis Centre and Pro Shop with 11 tennis courts.
near 197 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This playground is located on Campbell Hill Road. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, a fort with a slide and monkey bars around. One set of swings is on a softfall area. This is a great place and offers a varity of facilities such as a bocce area, walking trails, basketball courts, barbecue and picnic facilities. Around this park you can find a bike track and parking. Sorry for the lack of photos.
LOT 2 Campbell Hill Rd, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- This park is located on Park Road and inside Kulgun Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a challenging park although it is quiet small. Toy equipment includes: a play system with a slide and two srping riders. At the side you can also find a sheltered picnic table and some seating.
near 265 Park Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This park is located on Chiswick Road beside Auburn Botanical Gardens. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a fauna reserve and a water view. You can also have access to a bunch of sheltered picnic areas and a BBQ. Just down the hill is a nice cycle and walking track along side the creek, great area to enjoy nature and the outdoors
near 98, Chiswick Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This pleasant little playground has been constructed for the smaller kids mostly; however there is a medium sized open field available for the older kids to kick a ball round or perhaps fly a kite. Situated on the corner of Churchill & Blaxcell Streets in Gruildford, this playground is easily accessed with a bus stop on the park.
390 Blaxcell Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia