Playground:Prior Avenue Reserve
Address: 7 Prior Ave
Cremorne Nueva Gales del Sur 2090
This playground is located on Prior Avenue inside Prior Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment yu can find a child-scale sandstone castle with drawbridge, balcony and spiral slide. You can also find a set of swings.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Milson Road and Sirius Street.It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you cn find a fort with a slide.
96 Milson Rd, Cremorne Point NSW 2090, Australia
- This playground is located on Westleigh Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This is a modular style playground set into a large circular softfall area, surrounded by open lawns in a parkland setting. Mature trees along the western side provide shade. As toy equipment you can find a play ssytem with two slides with a bridge and a spring rider at the side. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find some seating.
LOT 1 Westleigh St, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- The Reginald Street Park playground is located on Reginald St, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, curved slide, swings, spring rider and a climbing wall all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
near 4 Reginald St, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- The playground on Centenary Drive is located on Centenary Drive, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area at the end of Mosman Bay. The play ground is shaded. It has a swing, 2 spring riders, 2 forts and slides and a climbing net all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced and has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
near 1 Centenary Dr, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Kurraba Road. It is unfenced and partially shaded. It is characterized by 'olde worlde' styling. It is surrounded by traditional aromatic gardens edged with recycled sandstone walling that doubles as informal seating. Perched on a shady knoll, this playground offers visitors spectacular glimpses through the trees to Sydney Harbour while children are amused on the timber slide and deck structure, in the cubby house, and on the spinning deck.The playground also features a set of signature North Sydney timber swings and a fort with a slide.
153 Kurraba Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia
- This playground is located at the end Of High Street insided Kesterton Park. It is fenced and unshaded. Equipment includes swings, see-saw, a climbing tower and a fort with a slide. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some seating and picnic table is available at the side of this park. Tucked at the base of a magnificent sandstone cliff face, and with views across Sydney Harbour, this delightful harbourside playground will appeal to both children and adults. The custom designed cable structures are packed with a range of activities and are particularly appropriate in this foreshore location as they are visually unobtrusive and 'light' on the ground. Together with the stunning outlook, picnic shelters, toilets and a fully fenced play area make Kesterton Park Playground a great destination.
146 High St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Raglan Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two monkey bars, two sliding poles, a set of swings and a fort with a slide.
18 Raglan Street, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Cremorne Road inside Cremorne Reserve at Cremorene Point. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a climbing net and a set of swings. This reserve offers bushland backdrop, nice walking and good views.
2 Milson Rd, Cremorne Point NSW 2090, Australia