Address: Oliphant Street
Mount Pritchard NSW
Located on the corner of David & Oliphant Streets in Mount Pritchard, this is a small and quiet playground built mainly for the younger kids; however there is a large amount of open grass area for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. There are plenty of trees providing shade and a small bicycle track for extra entertainment.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is situated on Bold Street in Cabramatta West. This playground has been built to accommodate the younger kids. There is some grass area around the playground; however this is not big enough for the older kids. There are 1 or 2 trees providing shade.
near 109 Bold Street, Cabramatta West NSW 2166, Australia
- The Finlay park is located on the Finlay Avenue in Mount Pritchard. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. It has the interesting geodesic climbing wall and a baby and a senior swing. The bench is available under shady trees. Car parking, too.
near 6 Finlay Avenue, Mount Pritchard NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
16 Hindmarsh Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- The Firth Park is located on Harrison Street in Aschroft. This is new playground. There is a play unit, with slide, monkey bar, spring rider, swing. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games. Benches are available. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 29 Harrison Street, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Kendee and Yalta Streets. There are climbers, fort, slide, see saw and other. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 23 Yalta Street, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground offers activity for both the younger and older kids and can be accessed from both Peterlee & Stevenage Roads in Canley Heights. The playground will entertain the younger kids, while the older kids 'shoot some hoops' on the basketball court, kick a ball round on the grass or pedal their way around the bicycle track.
Peterlee Road, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia