Playground:Pullbrook Park Playground, Casula NSW
Address: Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave
Casula NSW 2170
This playground is located on Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave. It is partly fenced and unshaded. There are some trees beside. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play system with slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, and other climbers. At the side you can find two seats, also an unsheltered picnic table and a great bike track. Some open grass beside. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This basic playground is located on Grove St. It's fenced, unsheltered, there are trees beside. The play equipment incl. the basic elements as slide, monkey bar, see saw, spring riders. Open field beside for ball games. Benches at the side. You can help to improve this article by adding photos and details of this playground, thanks :)
near 29 Grove Street, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- The Jardine Road is located on Fitzpatrick Crescent, Casula. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. There is a big play unit with some various monkey bars, wooden bridge, slide, climbing net, ladders, flying fox, noughts and crosses and a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Bike/walk path in the park. There is a large grassy space, good for the football games and you can find baseball court for the older kids.
near LOT 7016 Fitzpatrick Crescent, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This basic local playground is located on Westchester Avenue. Has play unit with climbing frames, slide, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, monkeybar, ladder, see-saw. It is located in the middle of a green so there's plenty of space for running around. There's a bench close by. Unfenced, unsheltered, but there are trees nearby.
near 13 Westchester Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely small local park with tall trees, located on Blackwood Ave. The play area is unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The toy equipment: slide, monkey bars and few other climbers, bridge, flying fox, see saw and unusual balance stuffs. A bench beside, also some grass for the littlies to run around.
near 19-21 Blackwood Avenue, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is set on the corner of Raine Ave and Reilly St (there is a bus stop closeby). The play equipment: smaller and bigger slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, bridge, climbing wall, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, see saw. Trees at the side. Open grassy field beside.
near Reilly St Near Raine Av, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This park is located on the corner of Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are some trees beside. The play equipment incl. slide, steps, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, abacus, various climbers, and a springer for two kids. Right at the side you can find a covered picnic table, also some benches around. The pak has some grassy space.
Cnr Brigalow Avenue and Jacaranda Crescent, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Ingham Drive inside Daruk Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment can find a fort with two slides. Inside this park youc an also find a baseball court.
near 49-51 Ingham Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playgorund is located on Reilly St, beside an oval. There are swings, incl. baby swing, springers and play system with various climbing frames as monkey bars and rock wall, slides, sliding pole, etc. Benches beside.
154-160 Reilly Street, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia