Address: near 15 Amourin St
North Manly NSW 2100
This small grassy playground is located on Amourin Street. It is unfenced and has a some natural shade. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. A picnic table is available a the side of this playground.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground near the end of Anakali Place and links to the end of Robert Ave, so easy access from both roads. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one set of swings and a merry go round. There is some seating availability as well.
End of Ankali Pl, North Manly NSW 2100, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Makim Street. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings (one for baby and two for older kids), a spring rider and a slide. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find some parking at the front of this park.
near 16 Makim St, North Curl Curl NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Federal Parade & Brookvale. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. This playground is separated into two parts: one area is shaded and the other is unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts (one on each area) and one set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find four shaded picnic areas, as well as seats, around the park. There is also a bike track around the park.
LOT 47 Federal Parade, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- This nice playground is located on Stirgess Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. All equipment is set on a softfall. The area also offers seats and picnic tables. Next to the park you can find a sporstfield and parking.
near 9 Stirgess Ave, Curl Curl NSW 2096, Australia
- This modern playground is set at Green St.Park on Old Pittwater Road.It is full fenced,some play area is covered with sails, other based on sand.Has shady trees around and open area for run and games,benches,picnic tables.So can find car parking.The play equipment including swings, one for toddlers,step frame, climbing wall, fort with slide and ladder,rockers, spinner, balance beam,paralel bars and other climbing frames.
near 27 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Glen Street. This challenging park is partially fenced and shaded (part of equipment is shaded). This complete park offers: one fort with slide, a climbing net, a set of swings, a sliding pole, set of hanging toys. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is also a bike track around the park. At the side of the park you can find two shaded picnic tables and seating. Great playground for mid sized families and groups.
11 Glen St, Freshwater NSW 2096, Australia
- This playground is located on Palomar Parade inside a residential area. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings and two spring riders. Around this park you can find some seating and parking.
31 Palomar Parade, Freshwater NSW 2096, Australia
- A nice playground in Passmore Reserve (off Campbell Parade) just beside Warringah Golf Course. Is is a very nice setting beside a small creek off Manly Lagoon, there is a cool bridge to climb over and explore as well. Playground has good shade and picnic facilities and great toys, really something for everyone. There is plenty of open space to sun around and tracks for riding bikes. Please add some photos here on your next visit - thanks
near 2 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia