Playground:Queen Elizabeth Reserve
Address: Between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield New South Wales 2070
Queen Elizabeth Reserve is located between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield. It's a very big playground. There are junior cycle track, climbing tower, two swings (one baby), flying fox, slide and climbing nets. There is a slide an two spring riders on the other side of the tennis courts. Between the playgrounds and an open area are toilets. Parents can enjoy in the shade of four sheltered ares with picnic tables or playing tennis at four tennis courts. Parking spaces are available along Edmund Street and at the parking lot with entrance from Bradfield Road.
LOCAL MUMS PLEASE UPDATE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT THE BACK OF SHELTERED PICNIC TABLES, THANK YOU
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Jinker's Green playground is located between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield. The playground is reachable from two streets - Charles Street and 6 Montreal Av. Children can play on spring rider, long slide, see-saw. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE PARK AN ADD DATA, THANK YOU
between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield NSW 2071, Australia
- Albert Drive Playground is located in the middle of Saint Crispens Green. It is accessible from the northern part of the street (near 15 Albert Dr). There is only a big slide (too high for smaller children) and a see-saw. Open area around it is suitable for ball games. All of the area is fenced, either by fence or by private houses.
Between 16 - 22 Albert Drive, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Ticket of Leave Park is located between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara. Sorry no photos, but can you take a camera when you visit and update this article for the next family - thanks.
Between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve / Bowes Avenue Reserve is located at the corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara. There is a slide, two spring riders, swing and one bench for parents. Playground is not fenced. It is complitely shaded by trees.
Corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees. There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents. Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia