Address: near 30 Rabbett St
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
This grassed playground is located on Rabbett Street inside Rabbett Reserve. There is basic toy equipment: one see saw and a set of swings. It is partially fenced and unshaded.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Epping Drive inside Jindabyne Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: one see-saw an one spring rider and one a see-saw.
near 20 Epping Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located on Forest Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide and a see-saw.
33 Forest Way, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located on Akora Street. Great open area space for picnics. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a platform seat. This park is not fenced and there is limited natural shade
6-8 Akora St, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This small grassy and wooded playground is located on Greendale Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced on the road side but is naturally shaded. There is just one set of swings.
near 21 Greendale Ave, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located on Bantry Bay Road. It is fully fenced and unshaded. It is divided into two parts and as toy equipment it has got: a set of swings and a fort with slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a great for pre schoolers to enjoy. You can find some seating area at the sides. Parking is available at the front of the park. Just across the park you can find a variety of restaurants and shops.
near 42 Bantry Bay Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located in a quiet residential area. It is partially fenced. Children and parents can find one see saw and a slide for smaller kids. A pretty simple space, but also next to a BBQ and sheltered eating area. There is a concrete path for kids to ride there bikes/trikes
43-45 Carnarvon Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is set on Wellman Road and inside Wellman Reserve, in a nice natural setting. Toy equipment includes one slide, swings and a platform seat. It is partially fenced and some shade for the seat.
31 Wellman Rd, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Wentworth Place St. It is not fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment consists of one slide and two spring riders. Seating is available around the park.
5-6 Wentworth Pl, Belrose NSW 2085, Australia