Playground:Rae Crescent Park
This playground is located on Rae Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fot with two slides, a see-saw a monkey bar and a set os swings. Set of swings are on a softfall area.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Balgownie Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a climbing net and wall, three spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bike track and a unsheltered picnic table.
- This playground is located on Brooker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmetn you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- This playground is located on Kendall Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is parking at the side of the park.
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.
- This playground is located on Dumfries Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is also some parking.
- There is a well equipped playground at Corrimal Memorial Park, located on Princes Highway. Unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a big fort system with slides and climbing frames, baby and senior swing and more entertaining elements. You can find benches under shady trees and chill while the kids are burning some energy. At this park there are various sports courts including tennis and soccer. Beside the park there is a Corrimal Chicken House for some fresh food if you are hungry after big play. Car parking, toilets are available. Good place for some activities and sports.
near LOT 101 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518, Australia
- Wollongong Botanic Garden is situated in the foothills of the Illawarra region and feature an amazing variety of native and flowering plants from around the world. This playground is located within the Wollongong Botanic Gardens and has a botanic theme with a variety of Illawarra plant species to create natural play spaces. The design focuses on a giant watering can cubby house that sets the tone for the site. Also, you can find other interesting elements, there is a big shaded vertical rope spider climbing net, stand on spinners, swings, sandpit, slides, maze and some viewing platforms. This playground is available for all abilities. You can find seats, rotunda, picnic tables. Car parking and toilets, too. This place is really beautiful, full of experiences and wonders, beautiful gardens and ponds, bridges, paths, definitely a must visit place. Excellent for families. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Murphys Avenue, Keiraville NSW 2500, Australia
- Towadgi Beach Hotel is located on Pioneer Road near the beach in Fairy Meadow. It has an outdoor playground and indoor Kids Room. The playground is well equipped, has various slides, climbing frames including climbing wall, bridges, noughts and crosses, abacus, various play platforms for the littlies and more interesting elements that keep kids entertaining. The play area is fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded. Offering dining, functions, live entertainment accommodation, the play areas for kids, bottle shop, and a relaxing lounge bar area. This makes this hotel the family friendly entertainment hub of the South. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 170 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia