Playground:Raine Park Playground, Liverpool NSW
Address: near Reilly St Near Raine Av
Liverpool NSW 2170
This good playground is set on the corner of Raine Ave and Reilly St (there is a bus stop closeby). The play equipment: smaller and bigger slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, bridge, climbing wall, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, see saw. Trees at the side. Open grassy field beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This basic playground is located on Grove St. It's fenced, unsheltered, there are trees beside. The play equipment incl. the basic elements as slide, monkey bar, see saw, spring riders. Open field beside for ball games. Benches at the side. You can help to improve this article by adding photos and details of this playground, thanks :)
near 29 Grove Street, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a long park between Dunbier and Lions Avenues. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay and a senior swing, springer, play unit with slide, bridge and various climbers. Open grass beside, also a covered bench at the side.
near 29 Dunbier Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playgorund is located on Reilly St, beside an oval. There are swings, incl. baby swing, springers and play system with various climbing frames as monkey bars and rock wall, slides, sliding pole, etc. Benches beside.
154-160 Reilly Street, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave. It is partly fenced and unshaded. There are some trees beside. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play system with slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, and other climbers. At the side you can find two seats, also an unsheltered picnic table and a great bike track. Some open grass beside. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Cnr Reserve Rd and Dunrossil Ave, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
6 St Pauls Crescent, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This colourful playground is set at the Woodward Park, located on the Memorial Avenue in Liverpool. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. It has a play unit with two slides, bridge, monkey bar, climbing wall, climbing net, spring rider and some other toys for climbing. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, and surrounded with big grass, good for ball games or just to run around. Picnic tables and benches are available. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thanks.
near 40 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located between Sullivan Ave and O'Neile Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded play area, suitable for toddlers. Best for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, and a play unit with spider net climber, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, board springer. Covered picnic tables beside. Open grass for ball games or just to run around.
near 7A Sullivan Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia