Playground:Randwick Peace Park
Address: 20 Avoca Street
Randwick Nueva Gales del Sur 2031
This playground is located on Avoce and Market Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find a bench.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Darley Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides (One tunnel), a rope bridge, two sets of swings at the side and one spring rider. There is some parking at the side of the road.
205 Darley Road, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Dangar Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a mounted spring rider and a set of swings. You can find a bench at the side of this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
23 Dangar Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is set at Alison Park on Abbey St, Randwick. It is fenced, shaded by sail, soft fall rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers, best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, small tunnel, springer, slide, climbing frames, swings, see saw. There are plenty of benches to sit and talk with friends while the kids play. There is a big grassy area at this park, great for some ball games and longing on a picnic blanket. Toilets and car parking are available, also bus stop on Alison Rd. Nice place for some activities with the little ones.
near 6 Abbey Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground at the cool Varna Park on Wallace St, Waverly. Unfenced, unsheltered, the elements are set at separated areas. There are swings, spring riders and a fort with slides and some entertaining elements. Large grassy space is great for ball and sports games and for picnic in the grass. Also, there is a covered picnic area. The place is surrounded with trees. Great park for some family fun and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 16 Wallace Street, Waverly NSW 2024, Australia
- This lovely playground will keep your little ones occupied for a long time. There are so many toys to play on. Starting with the steam engine playhouse. Than different swings, single pole see-saw. Also two forts, connected with bridge. And slide, climbing wall and more. Benches are either on the inside of the fence or outside. There's a large green by so if toys are not enough, running and ball games will do the trick. Have fun.
Cnr Ebley St & Newland Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- The playground on the corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, NSW is a cool place to take the kids to have some fun. They will enjoy using the swings, the fort and the merry-go-round. This playground is quite a small one but fun all the same. The toddlers and the pre-school kids to the primary school kids will love it.
Corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This playground is for younger kids. There are interactive sound features, giant guiros, a water feature, ‘hug-me’ poles and turtle sculptures. Kids will love it here. Restaurant, parking lot and toilets are near by. Check out the organised nature play programe for preschoolers at http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/whats_on/kids/banksia_buddies.
near Banksia Way, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia