Address: 5 Bryant St
Narwee NSW 2209
This park is located on Bryant Street inside Rasdall Park. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a challenging play system with a slide and a monkey bar for older kids.Around the park you can find a bike tack. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic areas.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A wonderful new playground is sun sheltered and accessible for all abilities. It has track all around the playground so bring kiddy bikes. Kids can play on forts with slide, climbing net, onkey bars and more. There's a large green area behind the playgoround for ball games and fklying kites. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables. Bus station is near by, so are parking spots. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
98 Mountview Avenue, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is set on Edgbaston Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a sliding barrel, a set of swings and a spring rider. Around this reserve you can find a bike track ans sheltered seating.
19 Edgbaston Rd, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Montview Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 87 Mountview Ave, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- this playground is located on Garden Grove Street and Wiggins Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide
15 Wiggins Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Bell Ave Reserve links the end of Bell Ave to Central Road, Beverly Hills. You can access from either road. A nice big open area with Swings, slides, and a pretty cool climbing structure and other toys. Some big trees also make this place enjoyable to explore.
End of Bell Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- You will find Austin Ave reserve at the end of end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills. There is a large open grassy area to around, and some good play equipment. Swings, monkey bars, a slide and other stuff to climb through and over.
end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is set at John Mountford Reserve on Welfare Avenue, Narwee. Unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are swings, see saw, springer, fort, slide, monkey bar and climbing frames. There is a grassy area for ball games or just to chill on a blanket. You can find BBQs and picnic tables. Car park, toilets. Tennis courts next to the play area. Lovely place, good for some family relax.
near 17 Welfare Avenue, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This park is set on Bridgeview Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and three spring riders. Around the park you can find some seating.
7B Bridgeview Rd, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia