Playground:Ray Marshall Reserve
Address: near 30 Erie Street
South Granville NSW 2142
This playground is located on Erie Street. It is partially fenced and with natural shade. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a monkey bar. Ray Marshall Reserve covers an area of 6.6 hectares and offers a sportsfield, a basketball court and barbecue. At the side you can find some picnic table and seating.
Parramatta City Council
, 30 Darcy Street, Parramatta
, 9806-5050, parracity.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Corner of Chiswick Rd and Clyde Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a set of swings and a fort with a slide. There is some grass around. Seating available.
near Corner of Chiswick Rd and Clyde Street, South Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- This park is located on Chiswick Road beside Auburn Botanical Gardens. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a fauna reserve and a water view. You can also have access to a bunch of sheltered picnic areas and a BBQ. Just down the hill is a nice cycle and walking track along side the creek, great area to enjoy nature and the outdoors
near 98, Chiswick Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Playground on Chisholm Road is a small playground with toys for older kids. There are monkey bar, swing and a bench. To the north of Chisholm Road there's Auburn Tennis Centre and Pro Shop with 11 tennis courts.
near 197 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This pleasant little playground has been constructed for the smaller kids mostly; however there is a medium sized open field available for the older kids to kick a ball round or perhaps fly a kite. Situated on the corner of Churchill & Blaxcell Streets in Gruildford, this playground is easily accessed with a bus stop on the park.
390 Blaxcell Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- This small park is located on Crisholm Road inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of this park there is a sheltered picnic area.
224 Chisholm Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- Located on the corner of Sheahan & Kirk Avenues in Guildford, this playground has plenty to offer the pre-primary and primary school kids. Although it has more to offer this age group than the older ones, there is a nice sized bicycle track available which circles the playground as well as a small open field that can be used for ball games, etc.
Sheahan Avenue, Guildford NSW , 2161, Australia
- This colourful and challenging playground is located on Dellwood Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a set of swings and a huge climbing tower for older ones. This park caters for children of all ages and even high schoolers since it has got a basketball court. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. As facilities you can find a sheltered picnic table and a bike track around this park.
12 Dellwood St, South Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- There is a small, nice playground at Fraser Park, located on Fraser Street in Auburn. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suitable for younger kids. As toy equipment you can find play unit with two slides, wooden bridge, climbing net, ladder, noughts and crosses, shop front and sliding poles. There are senior swings. Covered picnic table is available. There is small grass around which is good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounging by a great book.
near 30 Fraser St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia