Address: 26 Plympton Road
Carlingford NSW 2118
This park is located on Plympton Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic tables. A nice natural forest area worth exploring.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is found on the Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW. It is an open playground area with plenty of room, You will find a fort with a slide and swings are on soft fall, a spring rider and a few tunnels to explore as well.
Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is lcoated on Avonlea Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing equipment such as monkey bars and a climbing bridge. Next to it you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic tables and benches.
33 Avonlea Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- West Epping Park Playground, is a small playground beside the community Centre access via Downing Street Epping. Sorry no photos, please take a few pics next visit.
Corner of Dent and Downing Sts, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Marron Place inside Orchard Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. You can also find a set of swings. At the side you can find a picnic table. Sorry for the lack of photos, please upload some.
near 46 Orchard Road, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Dunrossil Avenue. It is unfenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two divided areas. You can find two forts with a slide, a climbing net and a climbing wall. At the side of this park youc an find a sheltered picnic table and two tennis courts.
35 Dunrossil Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This is a quite extensive playground. It's suitable for family outings because there are a sheltered BBQ and two sheltered picnic tables. There are a couple of other sitting areas inside the park. Toilets are close by. Children can drive their bikes on paths or play on swings and slides. Climbing net is also there.
intersection od Welham St and Beecroft Road, Sydney NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc. Mullen Avenue and inside a residential area. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings. A junior and a senior one.
25-27 McMullen Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- Beecroft Railway station Gardens is a small fenced in area near the corner where Hannah street and Wongala Crescent,Beecroft. Set up near a busy street. It is a good place for smaller kids. This place has multiple swings, slides under small forts and a number of climbing nets of different sizes. There is some natural shade and a number of seats are also provided. This play area is across the street from a pharmacy. A short distance up Hannah Street (on your right) is a Children's Book shop and a Cafe. A bus stop is also there nearby.
near 11 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia