Playground:Reay Park Playground, Hoxton Park NSW
Address: 21 Woolgoolga Ave
Hoxton Park NSW 2171
This new playground is set on the end of Nymboida Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes stand on spinner, slide, climbing spider net, climbing wall and various climbing and sliding frames. The grassy space around is good for run and kick the ball. There are covered picnic tables right next to the play area. Good place for some outdoor activity.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a rugby court at the end of First Ave in Hoxton Park. Behind the field is a new playground with the basic elements set on soft fall surface. Covered picnic tables beside. Next to the playground and picnic spot is a nice woodland. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of the playground, thanks.
near 51 First Avenue, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on the Pacific Palms Circuit in Hoxton Park. It is partially fenced, partially shaded by trees, soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a small play unit with slide, ladder, climbing net, and also, stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass and bench is available.
near 38 Pacific Palms Circuit, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- Located on Braidwood Drive. Nice and well equipped playground with fence. The play equipment incl. plenty of climbers, monkey bars, poles, bridge, there are slides, big rope climbing tower, noughts and crosses, swings incl. baby swing, springers and other entertaining equipment. Big open space, walk/walk paths, fitness equipment. Covered picnic tables, bbq facilities. Nice environment.
near 21 Braidwood Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Peppercorn Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, bridge and a set of swings incl. baby swing. Best for younger kids. There is a covered picnic area beside with table and bbq. Benches around.
8 Peppercorn Pl, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Lovely local picnic spot with a basic playground for the littlies. There is a see saw, spring rider, slide with ladder, baby and senior swing. Covered picnic table and bbq beside.
near Lupton Place, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. This park offer s a cricket and soccer courts.
6 Wilson Road, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia