Playground:Redbill Park Playground, Nerong
Address: near 9 Redbill Road
Nerong NSW 2423
This playground is located on Redbill Road in a waterfront in Nerong. It is fenced from water and naturally shaded by trees. You can find a baby and a senior swing, balance pole and spring rider. The park has grassy areas for some ball games. Public toilets, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a sand based playground at Wade Park on Crawford Street, Bulahdelah. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes see saw, spring rider, balance board, stand on spinner, baby and senior swing, fort, slide, rope spider net and other climbing frames. There is a bench at the side. Grassy areas and bike track are great for more energy burning. Also, you can find sheltered picnic tables, BBQs for some fine outdoor food. There are toilets including disabled toilets and car and bus parking. Super place for family picnics. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 67 Crawford Street, Bulahdelah NSW 2423, Australia
- This playground is located on Prince Street in Bulahdelah. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with ladder, slide, tunnel and platform, spring rider and free standing slide. next to the playground you can find a swimming pool and tennis courts. There are some picnic tables under shady trees. Public toilets and car parking are available. There is plenty of grass to run around and kick the ball, also to put down a picnic blanket and enjoy. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near 40 Prince Street, Bulahdelah NSW 2423, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on Booner Street in Hawks Nest. The playground is unfenced and nice trees giving some shade. There is a large colourful play unit with slides, tunnels, bridge, monkey bar, climbing net, poles and many activities for climbing and jumping, also, there is a baby and a senior swing. You can find more sheltered eating areas with tables and BBQ facilities. Public toilets and disability toilets are available. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together.
near 94 Booner Street, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is located on Moira Parade in Hawks Nest. It is unfenced and unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a large play equipment with twisted slide, tunnel, poles, bridge and many activities for climbing and jumping. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. You can find a sheltered picnic table, public toilets and car parking. The open views of the water make nice feel, a great place for some refresh and fun.
near 34 Moira Parade, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is situated by Jimmy's Beach Caravan Park at Jimmy's Beach Reserve on Coorilla Street, Hawks Nest. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. The play equipment includes forts, slides including tunnel slide, bridge, springers, swings and more. You can find taps, toilets, picnic tables and BBQs, camp kitchen, cots, car park, Wi-Fi and more. The Caravan park and the beach reserve provide plenty of exciting activities for all ages as birdwatching, bushwalking, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, swimming on white beaches with crystal clear waters... For the surfers, head to Bennetts Beach, only a 15 minute walk away. Popular holiday spot for families You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 1 Coorilla Street, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is situated at Winda Woppa Reserve on The Anchorage, Hawks Nest. It is unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can fins swings, fort, tunnel and simple slides, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, abacus, sliding pole and more. You can use one of the plenty of covered picnic tables and BBQs around. Also, Toilets, disabled toilets and car parks are available. There are pretty nice paths into bushland for those who love natural experiences. Even, there is a boat ramp. This reserve offers many recreation opportunities with pretty nice views, beautiful lakes with rich wildlife, great for family picnics and activities.
near 4 The Anchorage, Hawks Nest NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is set at Fly Point Park on Beach Rd, Nelson Bay. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. Suitable for all abilities. You can find two play areas, one has a special disabled swing with haress, noughts and crosses and other play platforms, the other play area has balance ring and a challenging climbing set with various climbing frames. There are picnic tables. Car parking by the road. Pretty good place, really relaxing with its wide open panorama including the view of the sea.
near Beach Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia
- With a great view over the water this open playground has it all. From swings (incl one for disabled) to climbing nets and poles, monkey bar and fort with slide. Beach is near by so if playground is not enough fun you can walk there for some water play. Picnic tables are on each side of the playground, parking spaces are up front. A couple of cafes and restaurants are across the parking lot.
near 62 Victoria Parade, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Australia