Address: near 53 Pretoria Parade
Hornsby NSW 2077
Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
115 Clarke Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- A small nice shaded playground. Really for toddlers and small kids. Fully fenced at the corner of Rosemead Rd and Dural Street Hornsby
near 1 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 57-67 Norman Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is set at Hornsby Park, located on Pacific Highway in Hornsby. It is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a colourful fort with slide, climbing structure, swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables, BBQ and public toilets in the park.
near 294 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Hornsby Playground is set on Rosemead Rd.,but we don't have enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 74 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is situated at one end of Normanhurst Park, besdie the Oval. Playground has soft flooring and a short track for kiddy bikes. There's a small fort with a slide, climbing pole and a climbing net. Beside it are three swings, including a baby one, a see-saw and spring rider. Three benches (one of them is sheltered) are situated inside the sheltered area. Parking lot is in front of the playground.
beside 18 Harris Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
near 33 Unwin Road, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- Ginger Meggs park is a pleasant open park at the bottom of Valley Road, Hornsby. There is a large open grassy area next to the main play equipment. You will find a few sets of slides, some swings, flying fox, and toddler play area under the main climbing frame. There is a sheltered area with two picnic tables. There is also a concrete path for bike riding. The area is fenced and there is a drinking fountain at the main gate..
near 26 Valley Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia