Address: near 1A Killoola Street
Concord West NSW 2138
A nice playground with plenty of parking spots and Kokoda cafe next door. Kids can play on forts with slide and monkey bar. There are swings and some other toys. Plenty of green area to run around.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is an excellent playground at Brays Reserve on Concord Rd.Suitable for toddlers and older kids so for abelities. Has two play area.One is covered with sails.Toys:climbing frames,like hope climbing wall.slide,tunnel,bars,swings.Second is for young kids,fenced sheltered on sand so has climbing equipment:swings,slide etc. Lovely shady trees around and big grassy area for any games.You can find seats around,tables for picnic, car parking and path for scooters.
near LOT 18 Concord Rd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Located on Mary St. Unfenced, sheltered by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two springers, baby and senior swing, fort, double slide, spiral slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbers. Some grass beside and benches.
near 1 Mary Street, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- This small playground is set at Village Green, on Settlers Boulevard.The play area is fenced with shady trees. You can find seats, picnic tables,car parking, big grassed area for many ball games and run around. Also the bike and walk paths. The toys are: some fort with slide and steps, climbing net and other. The equippment based on sand. Near is swimming basin.
near 17-19 Settlers Blvd, Liberty Grove NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is on the foreshore of the Parramatta River and on Waterview Street. It is partially fenced and it has got lots of open field. Toy equipment includes: two forts (one for pre school kids and another for primary school ones) , one set of swings, and one spring rider. The equipment is set on softfall. Picnic and sheltered seating is also available. A sand digger and a bike track is around the park. There is access to a boat ramp as well. You can find some parking at the side of this park. It has it all :)
45 Waterview St, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is set in Majors Bay Reserve, located on Norman Street in Concord. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, pole, ladder, tunnel and small climbing wall. There is bench under natural shade. There is a football court for older kids and adults.
near 17-19 Norman Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- Bennelong Park is located on Waterview Street and right at a waterfront. This park is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings. There are some seats around the park as well.
65 Waterview St, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This is a wonderful spot for family picnics. Smaller kids will enjoy playing on toys on the playground (swings, slide playhouses), while older ones can practise their ball throw on half basketball court. There's plenty of green area for running around or playing other ball games and flying kites. If you bring kiddy bikes little ones can practise on a bike track. There are a lot of bike tracks around the local area. Picnic tables are sheltered so bring your lunch.
73 Victoria Ave, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia