Address: Between 10 and 14 Richards Close
Berowra NSW 2081
Small Playground in a residential area with a slide on a ford and a spring rider. Foot path leads through open parkland to Mary Wall Cres. Simple but pleasent
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Richards Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There is an unsheltered picnic table at the side of this park.
18 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are baby swing and a couple of spring riders at the front. Than there's a large fort with two slides, climbing wall with plastic rings, climbing net and also a climbing pole. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground. If you want to play ball games there's a lot of green area around.
near 38 Hillcrest Road, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is found on the corner of Berowra Waters Road and The Gully Road, Berowra. This playground is well set up for smaller kids with a short slide and play area under the fort. A bit of road noise, but playground is fenced. There is a large oval beside and skate board area a short distance up the road. The playground is also a short walk from local shops and cafe.
near 19 Berowra Waters Rd, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is located on corner of Anembo Road and Yallambee Road, Berowra. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set with flying fox, slide, twisted slide, ladders, poles, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, etc. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Anembo Road, corner of Yallambee Road,, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This new playground found in a lovely quiet area on the side of the bush and at the intersection of Forest Way and Windybank Way. The fenced playground provides plenty of new equipemnt. There are also tennis courts and short bushwalks and cycling tracks nearby. Bring some food to cook on the BBQ and make a day of it.
near Foster Way, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This park is located on Bujwa Bay Road, Cowan. It is unfenced, unshaded and inside Cowan Oval. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swing and a see-saw. This place offers sheltered picnic tables and is near a large oval, let on lovely bushland.
29 Park Road, Cowan NSW 2081, Australia
- This pleasant playground is down at Berowra Waters on the western side of the ferry. The playground has a boat theme and some good climbing. There is a sheltered area for parents to sit. Grab some lunch or a drink from the cafe and enjoy a picnic on the grass beside the water. There are toilets in the large car park. On weekends this area can be busy with people out enjoy their boats for just going for a pleasant drive.
near 130 Bay Road, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia
- There is a sweet, small playground near the corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview St in Mount Kuring-gai. It's fully fenced, mostly shaded by trees. Suited for toddlers and younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, a springer and a small play hut with curved slide, monkey bar, steps and shop front. Littlies can run around and kick the ball safe as there is some grassy space inside the fence. There is some seating for parents. Lovely place.
near corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview Street, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia