Address: Near 120 Rickard Rd
Warrimoo NSW 2774
This playground is located near 120 Rickard Road, Warrimoo. Playground is fenced, open only at the entrance. It has spring rider, two swings (one baby), two climbing nets and a slide. There is also one bench for parents. Next to it is a large open area (soccer field).
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is found between Ravine & Park Avenue in Blaxland and is accessible from both. There are 2 playground areas, one for the younger kids which is completely fenced and a playground for the older kids too. It has swings, slides fort and some other toys.
Ravine Avenue, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- Found on Robertswood Avenue in Blaxland, this playground is small yet well equipped with plenty to keep the younger kids happy. There is a picnic table on offer as well a grassed area with vast amounts of shade.
Robertswood Avenue, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- Located on Hope St in Blaxland NSW. Basic, partly fenced, shady by trees. Play equipment: climbing net, some "rocks" and "crocodile" on the rubber surface, springer and few other toys. Car park beside. Bench. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 11 Hope Street, Blaxland NSW 2774, Australia
- This playground is located on St Johns Road in Blaxland and is well equipped for both the younger and older kids. There are two sets of equipment in the playground, one for the juniors and one for the slightly older kids. There are also two basketball courts alongside the play area keeping the oldest kids entertained, while the adults sit around a picnic table in the shade of the trees.
St Johns Road, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground can be accessed from both Matthew Parade & Richards Street in Blaxland. It offers playground equipment for the younger kids, surrounded by tennis courts and large open grassed areas for the older kids to enjoy. There is plenty of shade on offer from the trees that line the park.
Richards Street, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground can be found on the corner of Strathdon Crescent & Wakeford Place in Blaxland. It is a very simple playground with only a slide and swings as the equipment offering. It also offers a small grassed area and some park bench seats.
Strathdon Crescent, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground is located on Clissold Avenue inside Clissold Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: two sets of swings and a fort with two slides. This is an open field area with lots to enjoy. At the side of this park you can find some parking.
36 Wedmore Rd, Emu Heights NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is found at the end of Glen Road (near the corner with Outlook Avenue), Emu Heights. It is unfenced, unshaded and located inside an open field area. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a play system which includes a bridge.
End of Glen Rd, Emu Heights NSW 2750, Australia